Football

zkk

Wembley's more than just a football stadium, while it has had its bad press its an amazing arena and will benefit sports in this country greatly. If things were to be turned around I'm sure many people would say why spend 12 million on a ride when it could be spent on much more.

Wembley's  more than just a football stadium, while it has had its bad press its an amazing arena and will benefit sports in this country greatly. If things were to be turned around I'm sure many people would say why spend 12 million on a ride when it could be spent on much more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True but I swear that the stadium is being paid from straight from the govenment (where as coasters are private companies). It just seems abit odd that things like the NHS is in crisis and god know how much money is being pumped into a stadium...... I've also heard around the dinner table that Wembly doesn't even have enough parking space for even half of the crowd... I shouldnt moan though - it does make london look very modern and I do love what they have done with wembly arena. (MUSE gig rocked!)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. Most of you probably won't have a clue what I'm on about but since this froum is about a Park in Staines therefore a local is likely to post. Is anyone from Staines and follow their football team? Becuase the smaller team (bromley) I follow are going to whoop your arse tomorrow!

Hello. Most of you probably won't have a clue what I'm on about but since this froum is about a Park in Staines therefore a local is likely to post. Is anyone from Staines and follow their football team? Becuase the smaller team (bromley) I follow are going to whoop your arse tomorrow!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Meh, I live in Bromley(yes, really :(:mellow::):(:( ). Theyre actually doing okay this season. :( :( :( :(

• 3 weeks later...