Football

zkk

A win would make us safe if Fulham fail to win when they face Portsmouth at Fratton Park. Birmingham's result at home to Blackburn would then be irrelevant.A draw would see us safe if Fulham lose, as well as Birmingham losing to Blackburn.If Fulham win, we could still stay up with a huge victory at Derby, but it would need to be along the lines of an improbable and unprecented 7-0 or 8-0. If we were to equal Fulham's goal difference that would be enough because we would have scored more goals.We would need an even bigger turnaroud to overtake Bolton, who are away at Chelsea.The only way we could stay up with a defeat is if Fulham are improbably hammered by six goals at Pompey, and Birmingham also lose.COME ON!!!!!!!!Ill cry if we go down :P

Football sucks now...apart from Bromley Town :P.But yaah mainly the top bit is boring. Relegation battle is alright I s'pose, but I just hate how channels like sky sports news etc are so biased towards football. Gone right off it now.

Football sucks now...apart from Bromley Town :P.But yaah mainly the top bit is boring. Relegation battle is alright I s'pose, but I just hate how channels like sky sports news etc are so biased towards football. Gone right off it now.

A clear example of somebody talking about something they don't really know much about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL I came to the conclusion today that I havent been to a football match all of last season, the conclusion is methinks I'm becoming more of a girl. HELP ME.

LOL. Don't worry bout it, ive only ever been to one and that was barnet vs colchester ;) . Any way this terrible news about Ronaldos possible departure from Man U. Bloody hope it won't go through.

• 1 month later...

Well, this weekend we've got another good weekend of football. Today we have Arsnal playing West brom, and tomorrow we have Manchester united playing my team, Newcastle. Not sure about today's game, but I do think Manchester will win it tomorrow, for the simple reason we don't have Owin

No.Did the Reading season tickets go down? My best mate who supports them said because they went down they would lol, and was more of a reason to like them. I doubt they will go backup next season, but they did have a good start.Update Sunday: Cheslea have just dominated Portsmouth 4 - 0 :PAlthough Lampards penalties are great, and seriously, Deco did deserve that goal.

• 2 weeks later...