Football

zkk

Management of a football team does not determine on a persons arrogance / ego.. it depends on skill. In my opinion Jose is not only a character but a well skilled manager, I was extremely disappointed when he left Chelsea (let alone when I went to school that morning and had newspaper covers stuck to my seat / locker etc.) Jose for manager... please

I'm 1/2 Northen Irish.. and we came closer than bloody England to qualifying for the Euros... ROFL

Congratulations, but where were Northern Ireland in the Rugby world cup ro the last few football tournaments. Of course people forget the last 10 years achievements, its only ever about the present. ;)

I'm 1/2 Northen Irish.. and we came closer than bloody England to qualifying for the Euros... ROFL

Congratulations, but where were Northern Ireland in the Rugby world cup ro the last few football tournaments. Of course people forget the last 10 years achievements, its only ever about the present. ;)

• 4 months later...