The Future Of Neptunes Kingdom

Liam

Stop complaining over something so small and insignificant.

Me? Complain? No, Dan, I'm just stating the truth here and outlining one of the problems the park has.

The Pizza Hut sign next to Nemesis Inferno...

That is not pointless? Big maybe, but it has overcome my hunger problems in the past, whilst queueing for Nemesis. :angry:

Posted ImageYou can't deny it, I've solved your problem.

Damn ¬_¬, Well I solved the so called Octopus Garden 'problem'

Well I can deny it, and I will. Because now I'm stuck with another problem - in order to walk Quantum and Zodiac area, I have to follow the signs for the toilets in the dome, through the tiny door that everyone misses and down the steps, past the toilets and lockers and out past Quantum, Zodiac and Rush - why should I have to do that?

Well tbh according to him, he can't go round Ranger County either because he'll be swamped with small rides.

Well, actually no. Those I can stand.

As I've just said, I'm not complaining, I'm just telling it how it is - the truth.

Ya know what just stfu, you are complaining and its f**king annoying. Get over the fact that thorpe has areas aimed towards familys. If I had my way I would sellotape you in Octopus Gardens just to be as annoying at you k?So please shut up and stop COMPLAINING.

Thorpe will most likely have family rides in the future and in order for the park to become as good as Alton Towers, it needs to have great landscaping, nice themeing on rides but most importantly be a pleasant enviroment. Alton started adding loads of thrill rides and when they had enough, they started adding family rides. Maybe this approach will work for Thorpe?According to TTF, Alton is looking to improve/re-theme & update all their zones and expand on areas that are in dire need of expansion. Areas that don't connect or haven't recieved much expansion. Areas like UG Land, Gloomy Wood and Cred Street.What ares are lacking or are in dire need of improvements/expansion? Neptune's Kingdom, Octopus Gardens and Canada Creek. In fairness, there are things that every area in Thorpe that can be improved on? Lost City = X:/No Way Out, Calypso Quay = Rumba Rapids and Amity Cove = a flat or two?I would much love to see a water coaster in Neptune's Kingdom/Port Atlantis, like someone mentioned OR some major expansion

Ooh - I've been told. :angry:Do people not realise how much potential there is in the areas ocuppied by the beach, Depth Charge, the slimy Octopus Gardens, X:\ and the arena? Obviously not. Because if Thorpe or Tussauds had realised it before Merlin took over, they'd have done something about it.Oh and Holly? I wasn't complaining. Thorpe has issues - big ones, and upgrading the kiddies area and improving it, or possibly even moving it is one of them.

Thorpe needs family rides, but octopus gardens is abit of a crappy attempt at this!

I agree mark. The only family rides I can think of at thorpe are Time voyagers, Rumba rapids, Logers leap, Flying fish and maybe Tidal wave. I'd love to see a indor sensory atraction like Bubble works or the old Toyland tours / Charlie and the chocolate factory, or a ride in the Style of toom blaster wouldn't go a miss iver.

How about some ORIGINAL family rides. All people ever seem to do when suggesting new things is to look at what other parks have done and copy. Indoor sensory ride like Bubbleworks? ride like Tomb Blaster? Why not something completely out there, challenging and different instead of sticking to a formula.

How about some ORIGINAL family rides. All people ever seem to do when suggesting new things is to look at what other parks have done and copy. Indoor sensory ride like Bubbleworks? ride like Tomb Blaster? Why not something completely out there, challenging and different instead of sticking to a formula.

Like what?. I can't think of anything really not done at another park

A dark ride themed around time travel! with water and laser effects WOO.I don't want to pretend that I have any ideas for Neptunes kingdom, but just throwing rides like ones we already have is a bit senseless. Unless the ride has something paritcularly special it will just be forgotten (Like so many others)

A dark ride themed around time travel! with water and laser effects WOO.I don't want to pretend that I have any ideas for Neptunes kingdom, but just throwing rides like ones we already have is a bit senseless. Unless the ride has something paritcularly special it will just be forgotten (Like so many others)

Sounds realistic, and I don't think it's been done before. Anywhere that is, not even in America. I support that idea.you know, wonder if any staff from thorpe read this and think about our ideas?

Like what?. I can't think of anything really not done at another park

Well as far as I'm aware X:\ was a first. Perhaps they should drop the "in the dark" effect and spice it up even more?I dunno, I really don't. Thorpe have almost got it all, what with Stealth's height and speed, and Colossus being the world's first to loop-the-loop. They are running out of ideas.

Family Rides: 8 ridesDepth Charge, Flying Fish, Time Voyagers, Quantum, Zodiac, Logger's Leap, Rumba Rapids and Tidal Wave: are all below 1.2 metresCOLOSSSUS is not the world's first loop-the-loop. They are the world's first 10 looping coaster.--------------Thorpe's:Most inversions on a coaster: ColossusFiery: Nemesis InfernoFast & tall: StealthScary/spooky: ?Wettest coaster: ?Multi-sensory: ?Coaster with worlds' first ........inversion: ?Expensive (A coaster that costs more than £12 mil)?Well-themed?Maybe Thorpe could be the home to a coaster with a never-before-seen inversion? Now that's a good idea! I have been thinking of a loop that looks like the infinity sign and it would be seen on a flying coaster as the pretzel loop is half of it.

I wonder what that could be.....maybe we could wait till 2009 till we actually see what the final version looks like. For all we know, we could get even better themed coasters in the future.E.g. Maybe Thorpe could knock-out a flying coaster that is more expensive than stealth, has a new loop, is very well themed and is partially over water. That would be sooooooo unexpected but possible. Kinda makes you wonder ....