Queue Times

treeis

Yesterday Colossus was 45 mins, Nemesis advertised as 60/50 mins but I would say it was only 30 mins. Stealth had 1 hour. Rush went down towards 6 pm to 20 mins, Vortex 10-15. Mazes : Hellgate was 45 mins, Asylum 90, Curse 30 and Se7en was big with about 75 mins. Other rides had small ques as well. I agree the pre book only has helped.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone has noticed but on the TP website it says in a red banner at the top that the tickets have nearly run out for the 30th and 31st of October.I'm not sure if this is a selling technique or real facts, but either way I'm not looking forward to the queues tomorrow. :) Oh well, I'm still bursting with excitement :)

I don't know if anyone has noticed but on the TP website it says in a red banner at the top that the tickets have nearly run out for the 30th and 31st of October.I'm not sure if this is a selling technique or real facts, but either way I'm not looking forward to the queues tomorrow. :) Oh well, I'm still bursting with excitement :)

Don't worry, it has said that since Monday.

Marketing technique, most probally.

My worst queue at Thorpe Park was about 70 minutes queuing for Saw in July. The worst queue I have seen at the park again is Saw when it was roughly about a 100 minutes. Generally I prefer to visit in school time to avoid the queues, it makes the day much more enjoyable.

I would love to be able to visit in school time, but unfortunately I am at school! I get seriously jealous at the trip reports I read with 0/5 minute queues all day, but it's just an impracticality for me. Even when we have an inset day, it seems to be the same situation with almost every other school in the country, so the park is very busy.

I couldn't find an exact topic for this, so I thought that one would be appropriate...THORPE PARK is completely sold out for 31st October.Only tickets that have been pre-booked for this date will be accepted.Tickets are still available for purchase on the 1st November however.EDIT - Just saw this in the Fright Nights topic. Apolgies!

I would love to be able to visit in school time, but unfortunately I am at school! I get seriously jealous at the trip reports I read with 0/5 minute queues all day, but it's just an impracticality for me. Even when we have an inset day, it seems to be the same situation with almost every other school in the country, so the park is very busy.

I was going to mention inset days, but as you said some schools all share the same date. When I went in July I had finished in June because of my exams and my my friends college also finishes a week earlier than most schools, so thats why we chose to visit that day. Maybe you could persuade your school to take you on a trip there, they do offer educational talks and other stuff for schools, worth trying I guess?

Just to update and everything,yesterday I went with friends from school and we only went on 8 rides.Sure, we could of got on a lot more if it wasn't for them getting food every 10 minutes but the queues were the biggest ive seen in a long time.PEAK:saw-2.5 hoursColossus-100 minsnemesis-90 minsSTEALTH WAS SHUT AGAIN! CURSE ALL WHO GOT TO GO ON IT THIS HALF TERM! >rant over<samurai-90 minsslammer-60 minsdetonator-70 minsX-60 minsRush-80 minsVortex-90 minsAVG:saw-90 minsColossus-60 nemesis-60 minssamurai-50 minsslammer-40 minsdetonator-40 minsX-40 minsRush-50 minsVortex-50 mins

• 4 months later...

hmmmm........Just random guesses here but I'm roughly guessing the park would be busy.(because of the rush after the closed period)(bearing in mind its a saturday as well),AVGSaw: Alive-1-1 and a half hrsSaw-70-80 minsColossus-60 minsNemesis-30-60 minsStealth 40 mins-1hrChris ^_^

Saw Alive should not hit over 50 mins at any point.

EDIT: (to ryan)Do you think?I'm not too sure on the Saw Alive.I thought everyone may be wanting to get on it first. look how popular fright night is.......but thats only once a year. I dont know, maybe your right ^_^ the season hasnt started yet, we'll have to wait and see what the response is from the public

Queue times shouldnt be too long, maybe the longest you would have to wait is around 30 minutes! If your lucky enough ;). Everyone will be waiting for the holidays! so your going just the right time! ^_^

I really hope you are right!

hmmmm........Just random guesses here but I'm roughly guessing the park would be busy.(because of the rush after the closed period)(bearing in mind its a saturday as well),AVGSaw: Alive-1-1 and a half hrsSaw-70-80 minsColossus-60 minsNemesis-30-60 minsStealth 40 mins-1hrChris :P

I really hope you are wrong ;) But I think that this could be right :P