Corkscrew

D4n

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eugh, dont say what I have to say is crap - you're not better than me.

*cough*anyway, yeah... I never used to enjoy it but my last ride was rather fun, I don't really see many coasters that have inversions and are just : fun... so it makes a change from GO ON THIS IT'S SCARY [/saw]

Fair enough, that is your preferance, but there is nothing to say that you can't appreciate other people's viewpoints. Or perhaps you could look at it yourself from a different point of view, look at what the ride did in terms of boosting the industry and how much of an icon it's become. How it has become surrounded with nostalgia for many and is still an enjoyable experiance.As you said when talking about Modern Art; just because one person says it's crap, doesn't mean it is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but should also try and look at the world from the point of view of others.Perhaps you could apply that in this case.

DEATH TO CORKSCREW!! :D That ride was the most boring ride I've EVER been on!! Worse than flying fish!!I'm not surprised they're taking it down! The queue is so short because nobody bothers with it!Sure you think it's more fun but I was almost asleep! :D Personal opinion though...

DEATH TO CORKSCREW!! :D That ride was the most boring ride I've EVER been on!! Worse than flying fish!!I'm not surprised they're taking it down! The queue is so short because nobody bothers with it!Sure you think it's more fun but I was almost asleep! :D Personal opinion though...

If you hadn't put Personal Opinion Though at the end of that post it'd be giving you a mounthful and a half :D . Corkscrew was a great ride- A big ride for the lil' un's- because it has a 1.4M ride with a 1.2M height restriction. :D

If you hadn't put Personal Opinion Though at the end of that post it'd be giving you a mounthful and a half :D . Corkscrew was a great ride- A big ride for the lil' un's- because it has a 1.4M ride with a 1.2M height restriction. :D

Lol, phew!! I'm just like that... I'd hate for someone to have a go at me for something stupid I'd said!! :DAnd yer, I spose it was good for the younger ones (not that I'm much older :D)

So are you saying old rides have no value and are useless rides....Your comment saying that none of your favourite rides are three decades old certainly implies this. So either the oldest ride you have ridden is Corkscrew (which says absolutely nothing about the 100 hundred years of rides before Corkscrew) or that you only really like the ultra-modern stuff.I await your reply :D

• 2 weeks later...