Ride Photo Ideas!

you are joking right. stealths not much better with your hands up though, but you still move about in your seat as your not holding on?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like putting my arms up because your not really classed as a whimp in the queueline! When me and James are in the queue for Stealth, we always say to each other "No one has there arms up on that train, must be most of there first times!" Also, I like feeling the wind on your arms when your launching, Yuh tis good!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like putting my arms up because your not really classed as a whimp in the queueline! When me and James are in the queue for Stealth, we always say to each other "No one has there arms up on that train, must be most of there first times!" Also, I like feeling the wind on your arms when your launching, Yuh tis good!

I don't put my arms very much anymore, I don't need to proove anything... On Stealth my arms are usually down although to be fair I'm normally asleep half way down the launch. The only rides I put my arms up are B&M's now.. the raw adrenaline feeling is unmatched by any other rides... oh and Vortex ;)

I usually get bored putting my arms up tbh. LOL. I'll put them up for the orp on all rides with orp but on rides such as vortex I get bored with my arms up and will usually put them down half wau through. LOL. Oh and zodiac I've never put my arms up on. I get scared I'll hit my head on the ceiling. LOL.

Unless you have short arms? ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES, *High Five for short hands!*Me, I put my hands UP on everything, but sometimes not On Samurai, yknow, just incase of a truely mental setting which leaves me hillousenated (sp?). Armchops on Slammer anyone? Sometimes I get worried my hands will hit the floor on Slammer, as it goes so low ;). Edited by TPDan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I can never manage to get a decnet photo, you never can when you expect the cameras but I got a picture of me and a friend, we went the other day and I had to buy a keyring, we were in our muse and metallica t shirts, looking like true metalheads with two fingers for a moustach and a hand in the air, we were being hitlers hehe.edit:was on stealth.