Random

Phill

Yep, about 3 hours.NO NOONE ****ING KNOWS SO STOP ****ING ASKING

Outfit, I can't see how that post was at all necessary.

Am I the Only person who actually understands and agrees with "Outfit" here? :) It is annoying when people ask how busy it is, just go to the park and enjoy you day, it really isnt too much to effing well ask. What do you want us to do, change how busy it is? Jesus......

I don't understand what the problem with asking how busy a park is. People choose to plan their days out in different ways. Some people might be more laid backed like you and just wait and enjoy the day. Others however might want to know info like queue times etc to plan their day better, especially when they've only got 5 hours in the park and they want to get on as much as possible. And in my first post Outfit, I asked for anyone who had recently been to answer my question, so just mind your own business and don't be so damn rude.

Going to Disneyland Paris next friday! :)Has anyone been during the week recently? If so, what have the mid-week queues been like?

I was there around this time last year and the queues were not bad, between 10-30 mins for the main rides.Although that was a year ago. Hope that helps :)Have fun!

I understand Seb's frustration but I can also see how he was wrong:Seb was wrong to swear and to have misread the part which said that if anyone went during the week (last week e.g.) what were the times/queues like.However, if people on this forum have been to the park recently they'd prob make a post on trip reports forum-part and it can be annoying when people ask as we don't know, we don't work there and we aren't psychic.If people asked what are the times in the Merlin parks, we'd prob know as we have people who work at all 3 parks.

it can be annoying when people ask as we don't know, we don't work there and we aren't psychic.

Hence the reason I said "if anyone has been recently, could you tell me roughly what the queues were like". As far as I am concerned, this was a perfectly acceptable and reasonable question to ask, and if it frustrates you because you haven't been or don't work there, then don't reply to my post. Anyway, let's just move on from that now.