Random

Phill

Down where I live is a river called the river loddon (methinks). When we had all that rain it didn't flood much but when all the water from upstream eg other places came downstream we had a problem. The river completely flooded. Yesterday I went on a trip up to the cinema to see the flooding and wow there is alot. A whole road is closed and I walked down the middle without being run over.Pictures (only picking a select few):Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ahh crap, this flooding is mad. I swear we had a water ban last year.Luckly where I live is quite highland, but I did have to spend last friday sweeping out my garage of rain water. Purley Cross was completely flooded though.Hope to all this is/ may affect that this crap whether subsides. bigtime.

They had people working for the cinema helping people across if they wanted to go to the cinema. As I walked away a guy was taking a girl across and at one point the water was up at his knees. The park and ride was worse that anywhere. Someone went in and it went up to their thighs. Its pretty bad at the cinema roundabout.

I have this theory right, that Sheepie is like a huge loveable teddy bear made out of stuffing stuff. Non of that blood and organs and shiz. Cos he is well kind and loving and I think he deserves a nice post from me for once. Shout W00 if you think sheepie deserves a hug. W000. I just gotta make sure I dont stand on his foot when I go hug him - might break. (sorry dear, couldnt resist)x