Random

Phill

That is what I call cryptic! Very, very interesting though! Well I'd have put money on Fallout New Vegas but BethSoft have ruled themselves out after all the speculation started... The second code said "April Week 2" so hopefully something else will appear next week.

Indeed, good to see develpoers putting effort into things like this. It did all seem to be pointing towards Fallout NV with all the 1950 style sounds and the nuclear side to it. It is a great idea if it was Singularity because they need to advertise it as I don't think it is very well known at the moment.

I have no idea who to vote for and it's the first time I've voting ;)I really have no clue about what all the different parties are saying but all I want from this country is:SORT THE NHS OUT! Get rid of the rude incompetent staff. Sort the crappy benefits system out and get more staff. I'm not even gonna go into detail because it's just ridiculous.Stop putting British citizens are put 2nd in their own dam country (But I 'm NOT a racist).Better understanding of mental health.Stop putting decent people in prison, and ruining their families lives, for petty crimes, when there are evil, sick, twisted criminals running free! Stop wasting time over things that everyone is doing, and spend more time catching the REAL criminals.Now, who do I vote for? No one, probably <_<I should be Prime Minister, mwuhahahahaaaaa....

Lol love this joke :DMr Cadbury Met Mrs Rowntree In A Room On Quality Street, It Was After Eight. He Turned Out The Light For A Bit Of Black Magic! And Slipped His Hand In Her Snickers And Showed Her His Curly Wurly. Not Keen To Have Any Jelly Babies She Let Him Take A Trip Up Bourneville Boulevard. She Screamed With Turkish Delight! As He Took Out His Fun Sized Mars Bar It Felt A Bit Crunchie And She Wanted Some Time Out But He Did A Twirl And Had A Picnic In Her Pink Wafers.:P :P