Random

Phill

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPIDERS YOU MAY WISH TO LOOK AWAY!Meet the cellar spider (Pholcus phalangioides)Posted ImageNow meet the infamous house spider (Tegenaria Domestica) :DPosted ImageGuess which one eats which?Yes, the small skinny one eats the big fat hairy one!Nature is astonishing! :DThe description on Wikipedia about house spiders made me laugh cos it's so true :D"They are very precise on their movements. Instead of following a continuous gait pattern, they usually move in short intervals, stopping several times before deciding where to head next. Males will wander aimlessly around the house if undisturbed, but will soon switch to the running interval if prey or threat are spotted. Their legs are perfectly fit for walking (with tarsi bent outward on the tips) and spiders can run over quite long distances in both situations."After having one make two appearances in the house recently (I'm assuming it's the same spider, usually if you see more than one it's actually the same one that's found its way back in) I am prepared for tonight. With a jam jar. Mwuhahahahaha :D

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPIDERS YOU MAY WISH TO LOOK AWAY!Meet the cellar spider (Pholcus phalangioides)Posted ImageNow meet the infamous house spider (Tegenaria Domestica) :DPosted ImageGuess which one eats which?Yes, the small skinny one eats the big fat hairy one!Nature is astonishing! :DThe description on Wikipedia about house spiders made me laugh cos it's so true :D"They are very precise on their movements. Instead of following a continuous gait pattern, they usually move in short intervals, stopping several times before deciding where to head next. Males will wander aimlessly around the house if undisturbed, but will soon switch to the running interval if prey or threat are spotted. Their legs are perfectly fit for walking (with tarsi bent outward on the tips) and spiders can run over quite long distances in both situations."After having one make two appearances in the house recently (I'm assuming it's the same spider, usually if you see more than one it's actually the same one that's found its way back in) I am prepared for tonight. With a jam jar. Mwuhahahahaha :D

*cries* If that were my house, I'd actually refuse to go back in it!Speaking of spiders, have you seen those Huntsman Spiders? Out of a fight between us two, the spider would win it hands (or legs :D) down. Bad times.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!Michaela, I feel your pain my dear. :D

Let me know the responce! :P

:P The same thing happened to me! But I never had a response meeeh.I've been skiing in Year 9 to Austria over the February half-term, and my birthday was during that time too! :P Was AMAZING!! I'd love to go again! :P The snow was magical!