Random

Phill

Keith would like to say that he thinks Vampire is the worst ride in the UK. Possibly the worst coaster he has ever been on in his life. He said he will spit on it's grave when it finally leaves CWoA, the sooner the better.He then went on to say that Fury is a far superior coaster, the best thing since sliced bread, he can't wait to ride it again in the new season. It beats Vampire's sad, sorry little excuse for a ride.:wub:

Keith would like to say that he thinks Vampire is the worst ride in the UK. Possibly the worst coaster he has ever been on in his life. He said he will spit on it's grave when it finally leaves CWoA, the sooner the better.He then went on to say that Fury is a far superior coaster, the best thing since sliced bread, he can't wait to ride it again in the new season. It beats Vampire's sad, sorry little excuse for a ride.:wub:

Oh yeah Mikey cause we all believe that now don't we.Go crawl back to the hole you came from. :)

The shocking abuse from that boy's mouth. See what I have to put up with? Very nice facade you have going on Keith, others will believe you, I'll always know the truth about you :)

I am very worried after that. You do know too much about me and I will leave it at that :DGet back onto MSN as I cant be asked to do this and MSN :wub:

Haha, I know how you feel. I had to put up with it for the best part of last year. haha

You had to put up with me? Other way round surely :wub:

Breaking News:- I was slapped by Keith last year.This guy is a menace to society!

Did I really slap you?Oh dear I am sorry but you must of deserved it! :PAlso, it isn't as if my slaps are hard anyways so :)

Hmm we should tell all the parks. Have a massive sign with his face on it.

Have my picture up at CWoA & Zoo eh! - Me would feel very special and famous! :D

I laughed alot at this group...http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=240581993533&ref=nf&v=info

You know you play too much Call of Duty when...your cleaning and you switch the windex to spray mode, hold breath to steady aim, and say "taking the shot" then when you hit the target you simply respond in a birtish accent "tango down"

OMGZ - the last few months of my life have been life changing!my bother/half brother found me on facebook a few hours agoa load of my cousins added me (and some of them are bloody rich :P) my uncle, aunty's etc adding me on facebookall the family I didn't know about are finding me - Harry's Top Gear Top Tip - it must be true about what they say when you are neally 18. 18 holds the key to another planet

What have they done to facebook now :|

Well, the weekened just gone was my birthday.I went to Thriller the musical which was really nice. Also went to Joseph. I'm now 23 though feel 90!.I hope everyone is okay, I've not been here for a while. I saw 3 people sign in to my msn list, so thought I'd just come back and look around.