Random

Phill

Faced a very angry Mother Louise today after some incidents in London... We went for a mooch around the shops because my materialistic personality leads me to enjoy such things, and my mum was stupid enough to drag me into a Church ceremony in aid of the homeless around Christmas. I was with a mate and he was making fart noises during the readings. I was laughing to the point that I almost fell over when I stood up for a hynm. We ended up leaving and, whilst wiping tears of laughter from my face I had to hang my head in shame/hysterics in front of an estimated 200+ people. Mother Louise was not happy... Posted Image St. Martins in the Filed Anglican Church: Trafalgar Square, London.(bearing in mind the Church was full and there is also a 2nd Story of seating not shown in this picture) You can guess the size of the Church I showed my self up in... :)

Really?!

Today involves defying gravity and sense as going into London to search for a Hummingbird Bakery before seeing Wicked... Awk..

Half time at the theatre, been a tough first half for the green lass but hopefully she'll bring out the better side in the second...

...not sure how easy it will be to beat the Wizard, but it's all to play for in Oz... #wicked

Would never have guessed. :)