Random

Phill

There are members on this forum who probably don't even have pubes yet. Excusing my bluntness, it would be nice if the older members could show a little decorum even if it's in the name of humour and posted in the Random topic.And Rattle, I just read my first post again and must've been half asleep posting it. I was sure I didn't understand what you were saying :L But yes, it's best if kept out of the forums altogether. :lol:

Sorry but people offended by the word pubes shouldn't be on the internet.

Everytime you post, I love you a little more.

There are members on this forum who probably don't even have pubes yet. Excusing my bluntness, it would be nice if the older members could show a little decorum even if it's in the name of humour and posted in the Random topic.

Assuming this is aimed at me? If it's in the Random topic, it's hardly doing anyone any harm...

Slammer ;)[On the topic of partners] Body hair or no body hair?

There are members on this forum who probably don't even have pubes yet. Excusing my bluntness, it would be nice if the older members could show a little decorum even if it's in the name of humour and posted in the Random topic.And Rattle, I just read my first post again and must've been half asleep posting it. I was sure I didn't understand what you were saying :L But yes, it's best if kept out of the forums altogether. :lol:

Noooooooo, don't refer to the pubes!

It's not offensive, it's just a really stupid thing to even talk about...Quite frankly, talk of pubes shouldn't be found amusing by anyone, anywhere... Unless you're the age of 10...

I'm 12, and I find it amusing. Due to me being stupidly childish. Nevermind, many other people find it amusing too.We don't all have to be serious grumpy nuts, this is the RANDOM topic after all. It would be different if we were posting it in say, the stealth topic, but like you said... Were not.WAFFLE.

I'm going to take this moment to be sombre and philosphical, but don't know what topic is suitable for it, anyone want to move it, be my guest...Today it was discovered that the Welsh National Team Football Manager Gary Speed was found dead in his home, the cause? Suicide.This is a man who only yesterday had appeared on national tv and was happy talking about his work, family and life in general, a man who was a legend in the game, mutually respected by many, and had left his mark on former team-mates both domestically and nationally.He was also bringing in a new era to Welsh football, so was on such a rise.Yet commited suicide.Some deaths cause you to think really hard about life and put things into real perspective, here we have a family man, with a well paid job, yet evidently something behind the scenes was up to such a degree that it cause him to commit suicide.We as humans always require social support for emotional and physical aspects of life, yet how do we feel when we have no support? It feels terrible when you lose friends and feel like you have no-one to talk to, and it can literally affect anyone and everyone, age, race or gender doesn't come into this at all when it comes to such a thing as depression and it can quickly spiral into something much worse if it isn't caught onto to quickly.Depression is something that I feel that no-one notices until it's too late, because of today's event I have contacted a friend of mine about this and informed them to talk to me if they ever feel really down, because I want them to know that there will always be at least one person they can turn to no matter what, if they don't think anyone is there for them, they always have that one person available for anything and everything.I implore everyone here to keep a close eye on their friends because of how silent depression can be, and how deadly and effective it can be on not just the person who is depressed, but family and friends who did not know they were.And if you do feel exceptionally down and upset, try your best to talk to anyone about it. Even a doctor if there is no-one else. By they friends, family or professionals, there is always someone out there to be there for you, it's just a case of finding them first.Sorry for being downcast here, but I feel that some things need to be said in these times, and that we all need someone to be there for us when things aren't quite right. Considering we all here have a common bond for theme parks and rides, some of the most fun things in the world, we all share a common passion and can discover friends in the strangest of places throughout these realms of internet forums and the like. It's probably the hardest thing in the world to first admit to anyone, no matter how close how you might be feeling, but once you do, you'll realise that there are so many people who do give a damn.Thankyou for reading.