Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Yesterday Inferno was by far the best ride for effects, and the queue was moving amazingly fast! Well done to whoever the operator was, hats off.The smoke beneath the loop was thick and plentiful although stopped after around 9pm. The bubbles in the water were also working all day which was nice to see :)The mist pouring from the volcano in the queue line was excellent, there was so much of it! There was a nice body coming from the soil in the cattle-pen, and a skeleton in the station. Also the views from the stairs outside were great at night. Dispatches in the station were very fast and yeah the lights going from red to blue in the station at each dispatch was a great touch. The tunnel was pitch black on entry which was a nice change, and absolutely full of thick mist which got me really wet! Towards the end of the tunnel were the blue lights and instead of mist there was thick thick fog. Upon exit the smoke flying out of the tunnel looked amazing. Overall my favourite ride of the night by far :)

Just wanna point out, when I went yesterday, none of the mist effects were working. It simply looked like they hadn't bothered to turn them on.

when I went last night none of the mist effects were working as well which really annoyed me :-( only time I could go for fright nights as well, however I did like the changing from the normal to blue lights in the station when the big voice booms "hell has frozen over" - genius

Just going to say, in the car to alton towers, my mate mentioned some of the ride staff complaining it was to wet and broke it. He said he is going to be messing around with it tonight.^^It doesn't say " hell has frozen over" it says "freeze their souls" :)

that was it! I knew it was something similar. But yes definitely the best part I believe :-)

^ Thats a shame, I've heard many comments saying that its been done up very well for Fright Nights, one guy said it was the best hes seen it for quite some time.Seeing as I havent really posted on Nemesis Inferno before, I will just quickly say that is one of my top rides at Thorpe Park. The first time I rode it back in July it went straight to the top of my list, but that was before I rode stealth and saw! I still think its a great ride, unlike stealth it never loses its ride-again factor for me. So there you go!

• 2 months later...