Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

To be honest, I have given up on the effects at THORPE PARK.

You must be kidding? The year Thorpe finally gets them sorted, you give up? :P

And she's down! Something to do with brakes, I'm not too sure it will be reopening tomorow as it was shut from 2:30 today.

Brakes? They do get a lot of use, they're so powerful. Sometimes I jump out of my seat slightly into the restraint, as it brakes.

You must be kidding? The year Thorpe finally gets them sorted, you give up? :PBrakes? They do get a lot of use, they're so powerful. Sometimes I jump out of my seat slightly into the restraint, as it brakes.

The reason why I said I gave up on the effects was that usually when they are working, they usually stop within a few days.

(inside source) It's not Inferno's fault its the operator's.

Well my source says the operator emergency stopped the ride in an awkward position which then messed the metal block up.

It's hardly the operators fault then. If they prevented some kind of accident or something out of the ordinary then that's more important then if the breaks were messed up.

Here are some pictures I took of Nemesis Inferno yesterday:Posted ImagePosted Image

It sat like that on tuesday too, just before I got on it at park opening. That position is normal though if the first train hasn't been a advanced into the station. Or though I find it strange that it was just left like that with guests on.

It sat like that on tuesday too, just before I got on it at park opening. That position is normal though if the first train hasn't been a advanced into the station. Or though I find it strange that it was just left like that with guests on.

if you look carefully at the first pic then youll notice the first train hasnt gone into the station therefore the second train cannot procede any further.it maybe the first train broken,both,the station or maybe just the ride.and in response-I was there and where that train was stopped the back row had no floor beneath it meaning there was no way to evac.the had to get a temperary floor place before any evacs happend.

Would certainally be different to what we are used to on Nemesis Inferno! :PThen again, I would rather have the ride functioning 100% correctly so guests can enjoy a ride or rides on Nemesis Inferno! :P

But there was no queue so I wouldn't have felt any guilt. and besides you have already gone round the track so we all win =]

Nemesis Inferno is great, sad to see that it is having problems, is it functioning correctly yet?Anyway I'm about to go a little off topic now so if you don't like rct3 my post is over!A great recreation of Nemesis Inferno made by me can be found HEREI also have a Colossus and a stealth recreation on my channel!

• 2 weeks later...