Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

All of the effects were working today, including the water feature ;)It's good to ride it with all the effects on, I havnt been on it with the effects for ages

That is excallent for me to hear as I have not been on Nemesis Inferno with all the effects working!I am going soon and can't wait to ride Nemesis Inferno! ;)

I don't really see the point of the geyser to be honest.However, I definately see the point of the smoke effects in the tunnel and in the queue line.

I think the main point in all the mist/water effects is that they are supposed to make you look like you have been near or through a volcano, the mist makes you look like you are sweating.Oh the water drips on you from the track.

Yeah, most times I ride Inferno now-a-days the pumps are turned off, so the waterfall doesn't flow. It was always nice when you flipped over the last corkscrew and then see the water running in the opposite direction with your feet just inches above - it always made it seems like the train was moving much faster.