Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

I'm going to be a complete geek here, but I wish I could just completely blitz the station. Major deep cleaning, take everything away, apart from the structure and the track and clean it.The station deserves to be dramatic and moody and currently it isn't. At the very least those lamps could be cleaned and fixed and the bass in the station brought back to its former glory.

I can't find a picture of it but somewhere on the Internet there is a picture of Nemesis with the "bark chippings" on the floor in orange, it's between the tunnel exit and the lift hill. Dunno if anyone remembers this, but is it still orange? Because if not that should be sorted out too.

The bark chippings used to be an orangey red, with yellow bark protruding out from the centre, to give a lava like look. I can't seem to find any photos either! Nowadays, it's pretty much just orange bark!

So it's still there today then, because I don't recall seeing it?

I'm going to be a complete geek here, but I wish I could just completely blitz the station. Major deep cleaning, take everything away, apart from the structure and the track and clean it.The station deserves to be dramatic and moody and currently it isn't. At the very least those lamps could be cleaned and fixed and the bass in the station brought back to its former glory.

I know what you mean. Nemesis isn't alone here, other station's such as Colossus and X:\ need a little bit more TLC. One thing that irritates me is the fact they spent all that time, putting the yellow stars on the blue wall on Colossus' station, and then someone goes and puts a massive storage unit right in front of it, abd you can only see the top of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I went yesterday and all the nemesis effects where working: in the queue on the volcano steam was coming out :P, but there was a bottle inside it :S, when I was on the ride front seats, loads of water dripped on me from the top of the track at the entrance of the volcano, then there was loads of thick watery steam with pink and yellow lights on, and the geyser on the loop was working some of the times but not all.

I went yesterday and all the nemesis effects where working: in the queue on the volcano steam was coming out :P, but there was a bottle inside it :S, when I was on the ride front seats, loads of water dripped on me from the top of the track at the entrance of the volcano, then there was loads of thick watery steam with pink and yellow lights on, and the geyser on the loop was working some of the times but not all.

These effects will probably be only working for a few days then they will probably die down to nothing again unfortunately. :)

I hope they can kepp my baby up to these standards all year round, even something like this can begin a turn-around for Thorpe's themeing issues. Hopefully Merlin have realised they do actually need to sort out Tussaud's cock-ups. :)

I agree. I hope these standards stay high too.Plus, It can give you a much better ride on Nemesis Inferno than just the ride alone. (If that makes sense :P)QUOTE:- Keep my baby up!That sounds like me with Vampire! :P

• 3 weeks later...

No effects again on Nemesis Inferno yesterday.To be honest, I have given up on the effects at THORPE PARK.People get all excited and impressed over effects that have returned and say how amazing it is they are back.1. How long will they stay working.2. They should not really have stopped in the first place! So people get themselves happy over something that is working for probably a very short amount of time.