Traditions At Thorpe Park

Ashley W

Heres mine :-()Always go on X:\NWO first...()Then try all the rides in lost city()I'm ALWAYS at the front on Loggers Leap (my friends use the "your the smallest" excuse)()I always ride Rocky Express after lunch ---> ()I always eat lunch in canada creek()On Rush I ride on Green 3-7 (most of the time)()And everytime I go on Stealth I always ride Pole Position

I don't really have that many traditions, but here they are, you'll probably just laugh anyway lolI always have lunch at the canada creek burger king, and dinner at the pizza hut buffet, although this year I might change where I have lunch and dinner...I usually head straight to stealth, and then detonator...I always put my ticket into the machines the wrong way for some reason!On the way to thorpe park, breakfast is usually always two egg and sausage mcmuffins bought from the Mcdonalds just outside Waterloo tube stationThats about it really...

Always try head for nemesis first (including looking like a numpty as I chase after my bro through the park!)Lunch is always Pizza Hut Buffet, followed by Rumba... used to be BK but now addicted to Pizza hut!Try to always finish the day with lots of Depth Charge - I always win (weight advantage! lol)Umm thats about it really... Pic N Mix for the way home....

Always try head for nemesis first (including looking like a numpty as I chase after my bro through the park!)Lunch is always Pizza Hut Buffet, followed by Rumba... used to be BK but now addicted to Pizza hut!Try to always finish the day with lots of Depth Charge - I always win (weight advantage! lol)Umm thats about it really... Pic N Mix for the way home....

I always get a pick and mix from the Inferno shop.The large £5 onegoooo sugar!

- I always put my ticket in the machine the wrong way - I ride X:/NWO first - Usually after X:/NWO, I go either to Nemesis:Inferno or Rumba Rapids - Lunch is always at the Ranger County BBQ - Standing in the Tidal Wave wet zone, then running away as soon the water splashes up, is compulsory

• 2 months later...

I don't see how that could happen. A few more of mine:- I sometimes try to touch my toes when riding Rush- I am always the first person to exit Vortex, as nearly everyone struggles lifting their restraints- I always end up getting a Strawberry Cheesecake BK Fusion at Burger King just into the evening and sit by Stealth for a little rest- I seem to 'automatically' cover the side of my head with my hands just after leaving the first corkscrew on Colossus because there is where my head bashes onto the restraint- My eyes seem to also 'automatically' on the bunny hop on Stealth (too much wind rush)- Majority of my visits last year (over half) I purchased the Ultimate Fastrack (even with friends) and I have easily rode Stealth at least 30 times each visit

is the ultimate fastrack good thinking of buying one.

Some of my traditions...............-Always get there between 8-9am-Always go to quantum first (don't know why just that it the nearest ride where I come out), shortly followed by Colossus.-Always buy a stealth fastrack.-Sit on second row on right of stealth always.-Sit on end of Samurai.-Sit at front of SAW-Do water rides after lunch.-Sit on left side of InfernoThat bout it really.

always ride the front of stealth and neve ever buy fastrack accept for one occasion when I did.

Likewise :lol: It the best!My new tradition which I know use is going straight to Colossus at start of day and go on front 1-2 times, the queline was empty first thing a couple of weeks ago! 2 re-rides on a sunday at front.

-Ride Stealth on Pole Position-Ride Colossus at the front-Ride Nemesis first thing (about 5 times)-Ride SAW at least once-Announce that I've S**t myself on X:\NWO (only if the queues short, but its worth it for reactions :lol: )-Make at least 2 enemies (Chavs usually)-Play bob marley in at least 1 queueline (to piss off more chavs)

I feel like such a geek doing this...but what the heck, there is no sunshine today so I am bored!First ride of the day...Guest Services for a yellow band! :DWe just do whatever first, usually Stealth or SAW.Talk to Boyd in Photos at SAW :lol:Watch all the onride DVD screens and realise we haven't been filmed again...Wave at random people from the top of Detonator.Eat either BK (cheeseburger meal) or KFC (Popcorn chicken meal!)Stand around in the dome waiting for Marc while he's in the toilet (about 10 times a day!)Chat to members of staff we know FIND ROB!!!!!!!!Take pictures :DHit Marc for taking horrible, ugly pictures of me without me knowing :lol:*if it's a hot day* SPLAH ZONE!!Sit and wait in Marc's car for Rob to finish work...while listening to End of the Day music :PNANDO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!