Stealth

Dan_Rush

4 hours ago, planenut said:

Luckily, it won't affect me, but I will not reveal why just now. Rode it today, still not happy with the earpiece/intercoms, it really does reduce the chat between hosts and riders, but that's another topic.

Have seen this a few times, especially on Stealth where its just used for them to chat and comes across quite rude to guests. 

Definitely more useful on certain rides I think, saw a couple instances today they were really useful on Hyperia and do think the positives of them do outweigh the negatives overall. 

12 hours ago, Cal said:

Have seen this a few times, especially on Stealth where its just used for them to chat and comes across quite rude to guests. 

Definitely more useful on certain rides I think, saw a couple instances today they were really useful on Hyperia and do think the positives of them do outweigh the negatives overall. 

Clearly we view that differently, though management believe their use has been to aid efficiency.

1 hour ago, JoshC. said:

I imagine we're looking at it being for the launch cable replacement, although they had usually got that down to a day. Guess we'll wait and see!

I thought it could be that, out of interest do you know why this isn’t done halfway through the season? Or do they have to do it a couple times during the season?

12 hours ago, Cal said:

I thought it could be that, out of interest do you know why this isn’t done halfway through the season? Or do they have to do it a couple times during the season?

It's every 26 thousand launches iirc

Are we certain it's a launch cable replacement or is it something else? Iirc they replaced the catch car before the start of the season as part of the Sparkle Project (or routine winter work) but not too sure.