Stealth

Dan_Rush

Stealth is my favorite ride at thorpe park, so when I go I have to ride at least 3 times. first time I went a few years ago, it was my first proper roller coaster, so I was really scared. I did it and then it broke down so I only got on it once that day! Colossus was my first looping coaster ever! So I have many memories at that park, and I have only been twice!

• 2 weeks later...

It is possible, but much more unlikely at Thorpe.Knott's Berry Farm apparently has very poor maintenance of it's rides, if this is the reason for Stealth's downtime, good of Thorpe to check it out.That truely is a horrible accident, look at the way the seat is knocked forwards on the way back down.

that incident on xcelerator is worrying, yet I don't reckon anything like hat would happen at thorpe because the pre ride checks are performed more regularly. I won't be surprised if when the whole story comes out it turns out that the mechanics havent been properly servicing the ride!Anyway Stealth's launch does look alot safer than xcellerators!

have you seen xcells launch TOM?

Whats xcell?I was talking to my friends the other day who had just gone to Thorpe Park, and they said that the queued and hour and half for Stealth and thought it was a waste of time :) What do you guys think? Is it a waste of time to queue so long for such a short ride or not?Personally I don't think it is...

I was talking to my friends the other day who had just gone to Thorpe Park, and they said that the queued and hour and half for Stealth and thought it was a waste of time :) What do you guys think? Is it a waste of time to queue so long for such a short ride or not?Personally I don't think it is...

I personally dont think its a waste of time, its one of the biggest rides in the park, so you expect to queue for it.Although, I never queue more than 30 mins for it.

that incident on xcelerator is worrying, yet I don't reckon anything like hat would happen at thorpe because the pre ride checks are performed more regularly. I won't be surprised if when the whole story comes out it turns out that the mechanics havent been properly servicing the ride!Anyway Stealth's launch does look alot safer than xcellerators!

If you look at my two previous posts you will see why even if stealth cable was too brake/snap, bits wont go flying everywhere.

have you seen xcells launch TOM?

Yeah ive seen pics of xcellerators launch and it doesn't look as safe as stealth's , probably because stealth is newer!Just beacuse ive only made a few posts doesn't mean I'm stupid!Stealth hasn't injured people due to a ride malfunction and xcellerator has, I'm sorry but it's a fact and therefore stealth must be safer to a certain degree!RANT OVER!