Stealth

Dan_Rush

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How's the reliabilty of Stealth been this month?

Terrible...ish. I've been every weekend since halfway through June and its broken down every time, I've noticed it usually brakes down just before the England flag train launches :D:D.And every time I think it's been the same reason that the catch car hasn't returned to the station.But it hasn't stayed shut all day, it opened somewhere around 1 - 3 pm today I think

• 4 weeks later...

I have only been on stealth 60 times so I'm pretty poor to state my feelings on it but it is a great coaster for the whole park but stealth does need to be re-advertised because I have noticed people are forgeting what stealth it!

Can you elaborate on your last point please?

Can you elaborate on your last point please?

I mean stealth is almost becoming the 'what?' ride after 4 years its almost unknown to non ride enthusists and needs to be brought to the publics attention again that there is this beast of a ride at thorpe come ride it but they are still hammering saw its time for stealths time to shine once again!

I mean stealth is almost becoming the 'what?' ride after 4 years its almost unknown to non ride enthusists and needs to be brought to the publics attention again that there is this beast of a ride at thorpe come ride it but they are still hammering saw its time for stealths time to shine once again!

Remember 2006 and 2007. They were hammering Stealth in. That means, if we were to follow your theory, Nemesis Inferno and Colossus were the 'what' rides of then, and they're even worse now?Nu-uh.

Remember 2006 and 2007. They were hammering Stealth in. That means, if we were to follow your theory, Nemesis Inferno and Colossus were the 'what' rides of then, and they're even worse now?Nu-uh.

Nemesis yes but Colossus no. the power of 10 has or seems to have a bigger pull than the 80mph speek machine. I think its because when people think rollercoaster they think scenic railway or a looping star! so the more loops the more popular! Nemesis will always be a 'what' ride because unlike the amazing alton towers nemi it has no substance to the ride to keep it lasting

To be honest it has nothing to do with the "what ride" factor. It's where people are heading. People always gravitate towards the newest ride and then go on from there. They don't usualy think "well we'll do Saw then go and do Stealth", it's always go from one ride to the nearest one. You can see this at Alton quite easily as Th13teen and Rita will without fail have epic queues compared to the dead Forbidden Valley. Colossus will struggle to get through queues as its the lowest throughput big coaster at Thorpe. Plus its ride system and Trains are rubbish!

To be honest it has nothing to do with the "what ride" factor. It's where people are heading. People always gravitate towards the newest ride and then go on from there. They don't usualy think "well we'll do Saw then go and do Stealth", it's always go from one ride to the nearest one. You can see this at Alton quite easily as Th13teen and Rita will without fail have epic queues compared to the dead Forbidden Valley. Colossus will struggle to get through queues as its the lowest throughput big coaster at Thorpe. Plus its ride system and Trains are rubbish!

Agreed Colossus has an appaling throughput!

• 3 weeks later...