Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Perseus, my old area before they took up stupid **** names! Having fun then?

Ah, its fantastic! I can see why everybody thinks the Chessington staff are the nicest to guests. Its because of the great atmosphere. There was this really funny guy in Indiana called Jack.

Work experiance still good. Today I worked with Team Indiana and it has been the best team I have worked with yet. :P By the power of elimination, tomorrow will be Perseus. Should be fun :P

Glad you are enjoying your work experience and you will clearly prefer Team Perseus for the Vampire (:D)Hope you continue enjoying it!

Ah, its fantastic! I can see why everybody thinks the Chessington staff are the nicest to guests. Its because of the great atmosphere. There was this really funny guy in Indiana called Jack.

Oh God! that guy is such a legend! ahahahaonly a few people on here will know why I said that :P

Had another good day today, working with team Perseus. Unfortunatly I had a pretty bad cold, so I was feeling quite miserable... I worked with Vampire most of the day and Bubble works. Plus, I met someone from this forum. :P Tomorrow I will pick the Team I want to join.

Guys, do the restaurants etc close when the rides do? I was thinking of going to the Market Square Pizza Pasta after a day of riding :P ?

Yes...I think they close sometime before actual closing...The only things open at closing are the snack places and shops...

Yes...I think they close sometime before actual closing...The only things open at closing are the snack places and shops...

I thought they closed (or used to close) AFTER the ride close time, so guests can stay afterwards to eat, without missing any ride time! If this is not what currently happens, I am pretty sure it used to be the case. For example if the ride close time was 6pm the restaurants would close at 6.30 or 7pm

I thought they closed (or used to close) AFTER the ride close time, so guests can stay afterwards to eat, without missing any ride time! If this is not what currently happens, I am pretty sure it used to be the case. For example if the ride close time was 6pm the restaurants would close at 6.30 or 7pm

Certainly hasn't been the case in at least the last 3 years...

Guys, do the restaurants etc close when the rides do? I was thinking of going to the Market Square Pizza Pasta after a day of riding :P ?

Carts & Stands will start to close 30 minutes before the advertised closing time. Restaurants will stop serving when the park hits closing time.The Greedy Goblin however, shuts its Kitchen 45 minutes before park closing.

Are there any other animals planned for the are in the future? It seems a few minor species at the moment. Is there any plans for rhinos or giraffes? If Chessington pulled this off well then this could become a very popular attraction. Maybe they could even move the lions up here?

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion