Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Exclusive Annual Pass Holder OffersThis half term (29th May - 6th June), take advantage of these exclusive offers at Chessington:Unlimited photo downloads (between 29th May – 6th June) for just £20 with an exclusive Annual Pass USB wristband!*

To use this offer, do I just show my AP at any ORP desk and ask for a wristband?

Hmm. All the advertising does show the new Chessie logo as Peter says, so maybe it's being lowly introduced for next season (or the season after). After all, the 'new' logo is just a bit bolder than the old one (and has the '& Zoo' bit gone as well?) so it won't be too much of a hassle really. As for the name, I prefer WoA. Sounds so much better and interesting, and 'Adventures' follows the small rebrand (such as Adventurers' Service, etc.).

My mum got the Friday Ad and it was advertising the park and I purposely looked and it says..."Win 3 family tickets to Chessington World of Adventure's".That is a new ad and it has nothing to do with 'Chessington Resort' in any small print, information etc...Josh - Yeah Chessington World of Adventure's & Zoo is now Chessington World of Adventure's ;)

Stop putting stupid apostrophies in Chessington, it doesn't have one and doesn't need one unless you're a grammatical boob.Maybe its stuff like "no smoking in the Chessington Resort" or something like that.

I have only put the apostrophies in as if you don't - it will go to 'Chessington' from what you wrote. - So I ain't a grammatical boob! ;)

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion