SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I think it's a good coaster, but regardless of space I believe Thorpe should have added another airtime hill and inversion at least.If I had it completely my way I would have prefered to have had it all inside, more of a dark ride with small bits of coaster mixed in, with a couple of drop similar to the first, IMO that would've been better than coaster with a small dark ride section.

SAW was originally planned to have 4 inversions, with a dive loop mid way through the course. This layout would also have had an extra MCBR but no airtime hill. Obviously, it was changed to loose these 2 elements. I think it may have been because having 2 outdoor MCBR would just be a bit boring and unsightly, I much rather prefer an airtime hill to another MCBR and dive loop, plus, it makes the dive loop we have seem much better.

well look on the posistive side which is te fact it has single rider back on it and was on operation as of yesturday so all us single riders can now get on with filling all those empty seats :) I love saw the ride its the best ever :)

I seriously hope your not joking, :P

Where is the new Single Rider Queue for SAW: The Ride then?I would not have thought this would have returned due to the amount of money the park are making on SAW: The Ride Fastrack!

exzactly-it cant be the fastrack queue as there still is fastrack,not the exit as there is enough room.where is it???

exzactly-it cant be the fastrack queue as there still is fastrack,not the exit as there is enough room.where is it???

It definately will not be the exit as it would be against Health and Safety. (Hense why SAW: The Ride is not on the Exit Pass).The only thing I could think of would be to allocate a certain time for Single Riders to use the Fastrack queue?As I said in my previous post, I don't know why they would bring this back as they are making a fortune on the SAW fastrack alone!

(Hense why SAW: The Ride is not on the Exit Pass).

But SAW is on the Exit Pass, but can only be used if going through the Fastrack (or, as one of my friends call it: Fatsrack :P) queue line or using he disabled lift. Unless we are thinking of a different 'Exit Pass'?As for SRQ returning, I would like it, but it probably won't return. The only chance of it returning is if there is a make shift queue line in the gates between Fastrack and Normal queue line and using the indoor Fastrack queue for SRQ, and SRQ joining at the bottom of the stairs, which would be very much a hassle for the dispatcher there. So, Colossus 2009, where is SRQ returning and how well is it working?

But SAW is on the Exit Pass, but can only be used if going through the Fastrack (or, as one of my friends call it: Fatsrack :P) queue line or using he disabled lift. Unless we are thinking of a different 'Exit Pass'?

The Exit Pass I am on about is if there is a breakdown etc. You are issued with an Exit Pass on a pink card.I clearly states for One person on any ride except SAW: The Ride.There is a SAW: The Ride exit pass which is only used if SAW breaks down. (I am pretty sure it is that anyway. :P If it isn't, Please feel free to correct me).

The Exit Pass I am on about is if there is a breakdown etc. You are issued with an Exit Pass on a pink card.I clearly states for One person on any ride except SAW: The Ride.There is a SAW: The Ride exit pass which is only used if SAW breaks down. (I am pretty sure it is that anyway. :P If it isn't, Please feel free to correct me).

Ah right, I was thinking of the disabled pass - which some people do call exit passes. Sorry about the confusion.And yes, there is a SAW exit pass if you are in the queue / ride when it breaks down.

Sod knows! but a lot of staff are not happy with its re-installment.

And where did you get that information from becasue were pelased to see it back well most lol :P and yeah its a great idea and I can confirm its now back and its hard to explain exactly were it is so u will have to find out for yourseleves but its next to the fastrack line and I was outside it all day as a greeter on SAW so I do know that its there for certain ok :P were pleased to see it abck as its helpiung alot with the throughputs with the ride and that why we have brought it back just so you know and there was a lot of comments from guests sayiong they should have a srq for SAW so here it is again :P