SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I noticed that the volume had been lowered as well, it went off after we had walked past it and it didn't make anyone flinch, and surely it would be just as simple to have someone controlling the queue at the top of the stairs instead of one running backwards and forwards between the main and fastpass entrances to the building.

I noticed that the volume had been lowered as well, it went off after we had walked past it and it didn't make anyone flinch, and surely it would be just as simple to have someone controlling the queue at the top of the stairs instead of one running backwards and forwards between the main and fastpass entrances to the building.

The Fastrack queue was originally controlled at the top of the stairs, but now it's outside, I preferred it how it was before, as you had more room and you actually got to experience the queue instead of just walking through the whole thing, missing the great effects such as the shotguns.

Exactly, the shotguns were my favorite part of the queue as well! But I did notice that when they send me to the stairs, the tv's fizzled on minutes later to a speech from jigsaw and as soon as it finished we continued up the stairs, which was almost like a pre show, but I would still prefer the whole queueing experience.

Exactly, the shotguns were my favorite part of the queue as well! But I did notice that when they send me to the stairs, the tv's fizzled on minutes later to a speech from jigsaw and as soon as it finished we continued up the stairs, which was almost like a pre show, but I would still prefer the whole queueing experience.

I'm not sure if you'll know, but you know those CCTV images they show on the screens, are they live?

Yes, the ride itself is getting rougher; don't quite know why though, I have noticed when I was on Loggers Leap and could see Saw: The Ride that the track section that is joined just before the break run looks to have been welded and is silver and looks like this may be causing some of the roughness in parts of the ride (is the track like this on any other track join segments)? Speaking about the queue, I think it was much better just to use the two sections of stairs just as you enter the building, it was much easier for fastrack people and you got the full effect of what happens in the queue e.g, jigsaw's video messages and the gunshot.

• 1 month later...
I really do think the natural light ruins what would be a near perfect station. I totaly do not agree I'm afraid, I think the natural light brings in the more of the abandoned theme to the building and if any idiot decides to let one off inside it will not stay as long as it will in say th13teen! I do agree with your second comment though it should have been longer!

I totaly do not agree I'm afraid, I think the natural light brings in the more of the abandoned theme to the building and if any idiot decides to let one off inside it will not stay as long as it will in say th13teen! I do agree with your second comment though it should have been longer!

I think a darker feel would have got across the abandoned theme to be honest.So you're saying Saw is now fart-proof. Excellent reasoning there!