SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I think they need to do some changes to the inside too it's my favourite ride and will always will be :P unless they mke some really dramatic changes but would love it to slow down more at start for better effects I'f the saw man on right but the blades seemed to be closer this year ?Must have been the lighting effect :P I love this ride think it's awsome shame my friends don't like as much they wait for me to go on instead usally only two of us going on but that's life I suppose it's like marmite you either love it or hate it ! The position in which the camera is , is perfect and when it slows down And acts like starting again could do with being longer but still nice effect ;)

I would go on this ride if it weren't for the chain lift. Something about looking straight up into the sky reallly scares me D:

Its a ride that torments with its idea, but I tell you now; I had a fear of anything that did a silly drop, and I have a fear of heights. I've never done Oblivion or any other Eurofighter, and SAW was my first, plus my first ride was front row. I'd say go for it, the drop is sensational, and it only takes about ten seconds to get up you don't even notice that you're on your back, I promise you.You're missing out on a very good ride! Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Mines over 70! I stopped counting in 2010.. it's probably over 100 now :DBut anyway, Was happy to see Saw: Alive's Actors had retreated over to this today :P

I must say I was slightly shocked when I saw 4 actors going into Saw yesterday! And if we want to get into ride counts for Saw; 29... :D

Did we have anyone in the rack trap?

Yep :D except he wasn't very noticable because you don''t queue through there anymore and theres no lights on him.There was also one on the stairs of the old fastrack side of the queue, one underneath the barbed wire guy, and one hanging around between loading and unloading :P

Yep except he wasn't very noticable because you don''t queue through there anymore and theres no lights on him.There was also one on the stairs of the old fastrack side of the queue, one underneath the barbed wire guy, and one hanging around between loading and unloading

Ooooo Me likey the sound of this :P I think ill try and get the racks actors attention. I scare people quite a lot at school, they think I could be jigsaw when I'm older, just because I spend my life tlaking about the franchise :D might have a convosation with an actor or 2, get things flowing Why did they change the loading into the building. I liked it when you could queue u in there, especially when it was raining :D hope the actors will be the the ride on wednesday. :D

Did NOT enjoy the actors in the Saw queue today!I refuse to go in Saw Alive because I absolutely hate that kind of thing! I think its horrible, so was not impressed to find the actors in the queue, I understand it adds to the atmosphere (and they need something to do while the maze is closed) but it scared the life out of me! Yuck!

Well I went on this 4 times on wednesday. I have to say the actors were really drab. And as I did go by myself, I did get bored in the queue the 3rd time round, so I did a bit of acting myself. :) I did a hell of a lot better job than those actors. They all looked so bored. Whilst I was in the queue I didnt hear a single person scream, until ofcourse I started my little scare show ;) . I was wearing a long black coat and a black hoodie, so I blended in quite well with the actors.Some of the actors also decided it would be fun to go in the baggage area and muck about scaring one of the collectors. They were messing with the lights and everything. I was in that queue waiting to give my stuff in for about 5 minutes, just waiting for these clowns to stop pratting about. Honestly, actors :oHad a great day on saw though :o

• 2 weeks later...

Saw will soon be no longer the steepest frefall coaster as a eurofighter at Fuji q highland is being built and will have a max angle of 121 degrees it will also be 34 ft taller and go around 63 mph making it the tallest steepest and possibly the fastest eurofighter on earth it will also feature unseen inversions

Firstly, Mumbo Jumbo is a controlled drop, and is only 112 degrees. I believe a French park is planning / building a 113 degree El Loco though. :mellow:As for this Eurofighter, one of the strangest coasters I've ever seen by pictures and videos, I haven't read anywhere whether the drop is controlled or not. This will definitely be the steepest drop in the world (if you don't include Screaming Squirrels of course, which most people don't anyways :mellow:), but whether Saw will lose it's silly record or not, that's not confirmed?

Fuji-Q's eurofighter is having a holding brake, so will not technically be a freefall drop, but I don't know to be honest if it 'technically' is :mellow:You can see where the car will be held in the picture below.Posted ImageThis makes me wonder if Saw:The Ride would have had this if Gerstlauer would have offered it at the time of production?