Thorpe Park trip plans

lol well I guess its oright if you're next to it, it has no queue and you just think yeak why not ;) Just in one of them moodsI just find it bad enough walking round thorpe cold from the rain let alone drenching from tidal water!

yeah I sometimes go on it just for the sake of it.but it is annoying when your wet and its cold and rainy :P

Going tomorrow :lol: Hope weather ain't TOO bad (ok it will be :D )The thing is, the rain hurts my face on the rides!

I am weird as I like going on rides in the rain!Colossus is my favourite but not to keen on that in the rain and if I went on Stealth. That would be a No No!Nemesis Inferno I find fun in the rain.Some will be thinking, I will throw needles in your face and see how you like it then; But it is different! :DHave fun tomorrow! :D

I am planning a trip to THORPE PARK (yes THORPE PARK not Chessington & Zoo :lol: )on the 23rd June 2009.Go me! :D I want to see..."All rides are currently available".and my dream day would be...Nemesis Inferno - 5 mins (like the station audio and themeing)Rumba Rapids - 15 mins (as I like the audio :D)All other rides - 0 mins (especially Colossus!)

I'm going Monday (15th). Anyone going? Any ideas of queue times (please don't hurt me)? Planning on arriving at 12:30 due to my where-abouts. Is that enough time? Enough with the questions. Cheers!

queue times will vary...probably about 45 -90 mins for SAW30 - 60 for all other main coasters I'm not going untill next sunday (21st) :P

Sheesh. When we booked it we weren't expecting there to be any queues. Considering it's a school day. But oh well, no turning back now.

but around june/july is prime time for school trips.. after 4pm the queues should shorten a bit because the schools usually leave by then :P

queue times will vary...probably about 45 -90 mins for SAW30 - 60 for all other main coasters

I would think it would be more than that,average queue times,SAW- 90minsColossus - 70minsStealth-60-80mins,Nemesis Inferno - 45-70mins.Flats around 45mins each mabye more for Rush and Samurai,Water rides around 20mins.

I would think it would be more than that,average queue times,SAW- 90minsColossus - 70minsStealth-60-80mins,Nemesis Inferno - 45-70mins.Flats around 45mins each mabye more for Rush and Samurai,Water rides around 20mins.

I guess even bigger on monday 13th of july :PI'm on a school trip then :P

Yeah I'd be suprised if the queues were as long as you've been stating on a monday, well next monday anyway.But back to the original question seriously dude! Don't ask how busy it will be! Everyone whose answered your question has just guessed so you can't rely on any answers.