Thorpe Park trip plans

This question isn't directly Thorpe Park trip related, but here goes. I am thinking about planning a UK theme park trip for me and my friends during the Summer Holidays. Many of them (including me) are keen theme park enthusiasts, and I thought it would be great to do a tour of a few theme parks. I live in Kent, and I was going to use the train as my main method of transport. Basically, I was thinking of taking a week, and going to a different theme park each day of the week. I have so far thought of going to Thorpe Park, CWOA and Alton Towers. I thought about Drayton Manor as I haven't been there but from what I have read here on the forums it doesn't seem like the nicest place to go to. If anyone has any other theme parks that are relatively easy to get to from Kent that I could add to my list, please let me know!Thanks :P

I'm going there wednesday with the staff from my local pub. Hopefully being a week day it should'nt be too busy, but we shall see.

Well it's the school trip period. Every day of each week during late June/July will be very busy bar probably Sundays.

• 4 weeks later...