Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

Some chavs gave some sarcastic comments in the queue line and had someone else state it whilst walking around the park.They wern't rude with what they said but you just know how they were implying (sp?) it was rude.I would never expect that from a place that I visit so often and that I love. (Chessington).However, that little thing was not going to ruin my day and I continued as normal! :P

Ohh I see.Well at least that didn't ruin your day =]

Like you said, they're chavs, who probably poor come from some broken home (both ways) I.e. family problems and state of estate area (generalisation). Their lives are probs bad and don't have a good future whereas you DO.You just have to say or shout to them that you are better than them, which "coinkidinkley" you are :P

Like you said, they're chavs, who probably poor come from some broken home (both ways) I.e. family problems and state of estate area (generalisation). Their lives are probs bad and don't have a good future whereas you DO.You just have to say or shout to them that you are better than them, which "coinkidinkley" you are :P

That is probably true will! Thanks for the last statement on your post btw :DThe only reason why I posted it was that I was shocked living in Brighton that such a hassle was formed.Especially at the last place I would expect that to happen. (Chessington).Oh well, That is the first homophobic comment outside of school and I probably have a lot more coming my way!

How many gay people in the uk would you say are there, you get these statistics saying how make there are but I swear there are more than what they say - as the statistics with the people I know in life are a lot more.On a side note, was gutted on saturday when I took a fancy to this girl and found out she had a girlfriend when I saw them snogging towards the end of the night....:P

How many gay people in the uk would you say are there, you get these statistics saying how make there are but I swear there are more than what they say - as the statistics with the people I know in life are a lot more.On a side note, was gutted on saturday when I took a fancy to this girl and found out she had a girlfriend when I saw them snogging towards the end of the night....:P

There are more gay people than the statistics say. I would agree.It is probably because more people in society are used to it and this makes people feel more comfortable to come out.This is probably one reason of many!

There are probably as many gay/lesbian people as straight people. It could be that many straight people are bisexual but are able to hide it away OR the straight side is dominant over the gay/lesbian side.Another idea, could be that a noticeable percentage of people, who are straight are gay/lesbian but are living in denial or are trying to supress it and hoping that they will meet someone who is the opposite sex and then any same-sex feelings/impulses will fade away.A theory I have, might be a little hard to understand:My theory is that there a noticeable percentage of good-looking guys are gay/bi but pretend that they are straight. As they are so good looking, the girls can't help but be attracted to them. Whereas average-looking guys, don't have the girls attracted to them as much, as the girls are attracted to the secretly gay/bi guys who are pretending to be straight.So the consequence, is the average guys think there must be a reason why they aren't lucky and they think that they might/must be gay but carry out being straight as they are in denial or are stubborn and they believe that girls will become attracted to them in the future. Another possibility is that the average-looking guys become open-minded and decide to better their luck by going bi. By doing this, they will hope that they will have better luck, they haven't given up on girls but are open to the idea of dating the same sex. So I think that by this, that some or many average-looking straight guys are giving-up on relationships with girls because girls are attracted to the very good-looking guys, who are straight but might secretly be gay/bi and that there isn't enough to go around. What do you think?

There are probably as many gay/lesbian people as straight people. It could be that many straight people are bisexual but are able to hide it away OR the straight side is dominant over the gay/lesbian side.Another idea, could be that a noticeable percentage of people, who are straight are gay/lesbian but are living in denial or are trying to supress it and hoping that they will meet someone who is the opposite sex and then any same-sex feelings/impulses will fade away.A theory I have, might be a little hard to understand:My theory is that there a noticeable percentage of good-looking guys are gay/bi but pretend that they are straight. As they are so good looking, the girls can't help but be attracted to them. Whereas average-looking guys, don't have the girls attracted to them as much, as the girls are attracted to the secretly gay/bi guys who are pretending to be straight.So the consequence, is the average guys think there must be a reason why they aren't lucky and they think that they might/must be gay but carry out being straight as they are in denial or are stubborn and they believe that girls will become attracted to them in the future. Another possibility is that the average-looking guys become open-minded and decide to better their luck by going bi. By doing this, they will hope that they will have better luck, they haven't given up on girls but are open to the idea of dating the same sex. So I think that by this, that some or many average-looking straight guys are giving-up on relationships with girls because girls are attracted to the very good-looking guys, who are straight but might secretly be gay/bi and that there isn't enough to go around. What do you think?

Well that gave me a headache reading if I am honest! :DBut on to what you said Will...Some average guys probably do think they are Gay as they can't get a girlfriend. I used to think like that but it did not work like that as the more "Gayer" I get the more girls are around me! :DOn what you said about 'Some people go Bisexual to better their luck'.That I would say is sort of true. However, most straight guys would never go Bisexual just to better their luck.They would have to have feelings for male and females. If they are 100% straight. They can't really just go Bisexual thinking their chance will improve if they don't like the same sex as well as the opposite sex.On your last point...I agree with you Will that most girls do prefer Bisexual and Gay's to Straight guys.The reason probably for that is that Bi and Gays are Feminine (or at least some are!).We can relate to girl problems like breaking a nail :D, having a cry, feeling upset, needing a hug, wanting a manicure etc... (:D)That is why girls probably like non straight males as we can relate to them making them feel like that he is the perfect guy.Straight Guys - Get to know the girl and feel the girls needs. Put them first! Relate to their problems. If you are watching a film and you feel like crying but you think I am too much of a man to cry. Then you are not relating to the girl.I am Bisexual, but I admit I do act Gay from time to time. (or alot :P )The reason why I have so many girl friends (as friends) is that I can relate to their problems. A few don't even know I am Bisexual, but we have a good relationship as I can relate to them.Girls are definately easier than guys for me.With guys, unless they have the same interests and feelings etc. It does not work. It is the same with a girl really but I find I can relate to them more.Will's Point - 'A lot of Gay/Bi guys are good looking. This is why girls like them'.I would not consider myself good looking but I still have girls that like me.It is my personal choice though to re-fuse dating a girl. (or boy obviously!)Anyone else agree on these points made? (Sorry for the long post).

Well that gave me a headache reading if I am honest! :DBut on to what you said Will...Some average guys probably do think they are Gay as they can't get a girlfriend. I used to think like that but it did not work like that as the more "Gayer" I get the more girls are around me! :DOn what you said about 'Some people go Bisexual to better their luck'.That I would say is sort of true. However, most straight guys would never go Bisexual just to better their luck.They would have to have feelings for male and females. If they are 100% straight. They can't really just go Bisexual thinking their chance will improve if they don't like the same sex as well as the opposite sex.On your last point...I agree with you Will that most girls do prefer Bisexual and Gay's to Straight guys.The reason probably for that is that Bi and Gays are Feminine (or at least some are!).We can relate to girl problems like breaking a nail :D, having a cry, feeling upset, needing a hug, wanting a manicure etc... (:D)That is why girls probably like non straight males as we can relate to them making them feel like that he is the perfect guy.Straight Guys - Get to know the girl and feel the girls needs. Put them first! Relate to their problems. If you are watching a film and you feel like crying but you think I am too much of a man to cry. Then you are not relating to the girl.I am Bisexual, but I admit I do act Gay from time to time. (or alot :P )The reason why I have so many girl friends (as friends) is that I can relate to their problems. A few don't even know I am Bisexual, but we have a good relationship as I can relate to them.Girls are definately easier than guys for me.With guys, unless they have the same interests and feelings etc. It does not work. It is the same with a girl really but I find I can relate to them more.Will's Point - 'A lot of Gay/Bi guys are good looking. This is why girls like them'.I would not consider myself good looking but I still have girls that like me.It is my personal choice though to re-fuse dating a girl. (or boy obviously!)Anyone else agree on these points made? (Sorry for the long post).

I deff agree with you there Keith!All that is true on what you said.I'm bi sexual myself as you already know and I deff don't think I'm good looking, not one bit and yet I get loads of guys around me, its odd how that happens, but its true. Its like girls find gay or bi guys hot and guys find lesbien or bi girls hot. there deff a pattern there haha

I can see where your coming from, and I would imagine in some cases that would be true but on my personal experience I would say I'm an average looking guy, I get some interest once in a while but not loads and when I'm single for a long period of time I would not even start to consider becoming bisexual just to increase my chances of a relationship (likewise with couple of local mates). I don't mind the hugs, close contact and minor things, as your mates or it could be a big party of truth or dare etc, but start going down the more serious relationship route of actions, the thought just revolts me doing something with another guy.I know some people are sometimes uncertain of which way inclined I am (especially to the annoyance of this girl last weekend who says she can tell if someone is gay or not quite quickly but couldn't work me out) but the reason could just be I'm comfortable with what I do with other people (I'm such a huggy person) as it plays no affect on me what so ever, I know I'm straight and it don't matter what other people say as it's not going to change my feelings because someone else said I am etc

Its like girls find gay or bi guys hot and guys find lesbien or bi girls hot. there deff a pattern there haha

Amen to that, how comes all the hot girls with the great personality are lesbians, the really good potential relationships are taken away already...

There are hot girls who have great personalities but what I can tell you that many girls who are hot are shallow, bitchy and shallow. I have plenty of friends who are girls and are hot and are shallow.E.g. A close friend of mine (girl) only looks at a guy if he is wearing skinny jeans. If he is hot and doesn't wear skinny jeans, she won't and she has a friend who went out with a guy because he is an A&F model. I don't go for drop-dead gorgeous girls because they probably have like 1,000 other guys after them and I'm not DDG, so they might be unfaithful. Then...my friends told me the RULE where guys go for girls two points below them - scale 1 - 10.

There are hot girls who have great personalities but what I can tell you that many girls who are hot are shallow, bitchy and shallow. I have plenty of friends who are girls and are hot and are shallow.E.g. A close friend of mine (girl) only looks at a guy if he is wearing skinny jeans. If he is hot and doesn't wear skinny jeans, she won't and she has a friend who went out with a guy because he is an A&F model. I don't go for drop-dead gorgeous girls because they probably have like 1,000 other guys after them and I'm not DDG, so they might be unfaithful. Then...my friends told me the RULE where guys go for girls two points below them - scale 1 - 10.

I have to agree that a lot of Straight hot girls are usually shallow and have a load of boys waiting.Alot of the time. Looks are not everything in a person. It is personality!

Yup yup thats true!I go for personality only...I could care less about looks to be honest

When I said I go for personality.There is a small part of me that goes for looks as well.I think we all do really if we were honest.It may only be the smallest bit but it can still count to your final decision of your boyfriend / girlfriend.But as I did state, Personality is key!If anyone is just going out with someone for their looks of their partner. They can't really say they are going out as they have just chose each other for their looks.Whereas, If someone has chosen personality, You can definately say that you are going out with your partner for the right reasons due to them being themselves. Also, the partners personality could also be what you are both into.

When I said I go for personality.There is a small part of me that goes for looks as well.I think we all do really if we were honest.It may only be the smallest bit but it can still count to your final decision of your boyfriend / girlfriend.But as I did state, Personality is key!If anyone is just going out with someone for their looks of their partner. They can't really say they are going out as they have just chose each other for their looks.Whereas, If someone has chosen personality, You can definately say that you are going out with your partner for the right reasons due to them being themselves. Also, the partners personality could also be what you are both into.

Mhm I seeI guess looks do matter sometimes, but for me personality is a number 1 thing for me.My boyfriend isn't all that good looking, but I love him for who he is, but I'm not saying he ugly or anything haha.

Girls say that personality is the most important but that usually isn't true. How it is supposed to work, is that a girl is attracted to a guy and looks are the most common factor. She is attracted to his good looks and then they decide to get to know each other. They find things in common, he asks her out on a date and then it goes from there.I know girls who went out with guys just to make jealous or boost to others, you could say that people are young, stupid and naive. But as people get older, it is about personality. It gets to that age where women are desperate to find love and settle down. They want to start a family and there is a deadline for when they can't have anymore children unless they freeze eggs.The point is, where now teenagers/young adults are like that, when they get older it changes as they get more mature and realise what is important.

Girls say that personality is the most important but that usually isn't true. How it is supposed to work, is that a girl is attracted to a guy and looks are the most common factor. She is attracted to his good looks and then they decide to get to know each other. They find things in common, he asks her out on a date and then it goes from there.I know girls who went out with guys just to make jealous or boost to others, you could say that people are young, stupid and naive. But as people get older, it is about personality. It gets to that age where women are desperate to find love and settle down. They want to start a family and there is a deadline for when they can't have anymore children unless they freeze eggs.The point is, where now teenagers/young adults are like that, when they get older it changes as they get more mature and realise what is important.

- People that go out with others just to boast to others is extremely sad to be honest.- I would not say being older makes you consider whether you choose personality more than looks.It is more a personal opinion thing on what you consider more than the other.I am a teenager but I would always consider the personality of who I was going out with.And if they look hot / cute, that is an added bonus! :)

No, what I am trying to say is that as you get older you realise what is important in life and what's not. People realise that being shallow and caring about looks is unimportant and that personality is what is important. I'm saying that as you get older, you become wiser.

Personality is always number one but looks help, here's an equation for youBad Looks + Bad Personality = Stay ClearGreat Looks + Bad Personality = More of a sexual Relationship but nothing elseBad Looks +Great Personality = FriendGreat Looks + Great Personality = Your Life-Long Partnerp.s. You never get wiser as you get older your still the same person it's just that you are less likely to do something and make mistakes as experience is behind you.

Personality is always number one but looks help, here's an equation for youBad Looks + Bad Personality = Stay ClearGreat Looks + Bad Personality = More of a sexual Relationship but nothing elseBad Looks +Great Personality = FriendGreat Looks + Great Personality = Your Life-Long Partnerp.s. You never get wiser as you get older your still the same person it's just that you are less likely to do something and make mistakes as experience is behind you.

As you state, Personality is usually key for a successful relationship. :huh:

Yes very true and I agree 100% because it doesnt matter as, if someone you go out with is drop-dead gorgeous, if the personality is crap, it wont work. Or if you go out with someone who is 7/8/9/10 out of 10 and they abuse/beat you up, it's bad.What I do find, is that most young people are into looks more.

Yes very true and I agree 100% because it doesnt matter as, if someone you go out with is drop-dead gorgeous, if the personality is crap, it wont work. Or if you go out with someone who is 7/8/9/10 out of 10 and they abuse/beat you up, it's bad.What I do find, is that most young people are into looks more.

I have to admit though.Having someone drop dead gorgeous as well as an amazing personality that suits you would be even better! :(Not that looks are everything (Because I know I am not good looking IMO) but they can help a bit when searching for your partner.

I'm 100% straight :) Although, I normally say if a guy is hot or not xD oli sykes, chris drew, ian watkins etc... I find nothing wrong with gay/bi people either =O nothing wrong with it in my opinion, its up to you what you wanna be, and dont let anyone change your mind =D

• 1 month later...

I am straight, I regard all sexualities the same, there is nothing wrong with bi's or gay's, its their life choice, although I belive that you can't just turn gay/bi I belive that you are born it, but thats not a bad thing, its what they want and nobody should give gays/bi and s*it for what they do or like.