What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

you would have known us theme park nerds would be such experts on this :lol:

Theme Park people have good knowledge on masturbation you are basically saying there! :lol:And as true as that might be, there is good old Google for definitions as I didn't have a clue what cronic masturbation was until now.If you don't want to seek help from a doctor then that is fine. :DYou may wish to consider it though. And remember, you don't have to show anything you don't want to!If anything, he may just give you something to try to reduce stimulation etc.

I'm just going to be blunt here. If you can't sit through one exam without thinking about or going out to complete such actions, you do have a psychological problem that needs professional medical attention.

I have, in this last hour, come to realise that my problem is rather abnormal but id normally be able to last 2 hours but its just with a room full of people, some of which whom I like.

Let me be the first to say that I think you're well brave to say something like that on a forum.Chronic masturbation is often seen as a laughing matter, in fact it isn't really. For some people it's an addiction, just as serious as smoking and drugs. Tidear, you say you're 15 and a half, this may well be something you grow out of as you grow older. However there is no certainty that you will.I'm guessing it will get to a stage where it may start to affect your everyday life, in which case, it's your choice what you decide to do really, but there are peolpe who are trained to deal with this sort of thing.Basshunter used to masturbate 25 times a day- he was a chronic oooojamaflipper too!And I really hope that your original post was genuine and not some massive, wind up/ sick joke!

Despite what the poll says. :DYeah Theme Park loving is kind of gay for some reason. :/ Usually when I'm around Thorpe, 75% of the people I'm with are gay or bi. Yay for them.

Probably just your friends Tommy :lol:Also, a lot of people feel confident now-a-days in saying their true sexuality without fear. Hense what a lot of people do on this forum! :lol:

There is absolutely no proven connection between homosexuality and theme parks.

That is 100% true Paul!However, it does seem to be known to quite a lot of people as a "gay business".I am watching how I say this, so explaination is quite simple...Usually a lot of people that you will discover from ride forums, theme park staff etc are either homosexual or bisexual.However, you can consider the "free rights" part to life in this as well. :P(I suppose the reasons and thoughts of people could go on and on to be honest :D)

I have a very similar opinion on things as it stands. Until I've tried a gay relationship, I'm not going to know whether it's for me or not. I'm not repulsed by the thought of a gay relationship, nor am I particularly on the look out for male partners. I'm Straight, yet very open-minded. If the right boy came into my life, I could easily become gay.

You cant chop and change between sexuality, its not a lifestyle, if you would happily have a gay reltionship it would be considered bisexual.

Well not really, because to be honest I don't know if I would really like a gay relationship, how can anyone know until they've tried it?I'm not bisexual, otherwise I would fancy boys too, naturally. I don't and I never have done, but I'm just saying that if ever the most perfect boy came to me, I think there is the chance that I could easily be persuaded. And I'm not a bisexual in denial before you say it. I'm straight, always have been. But as I said, very open-minded.

Well not really, because to be honest I don't know if I would really like a gay relationship, how can anyone know until they've tried it?I'm not bisexual, otherwise I would fancy boys too, naturally. I don't and I never have done, but I'm just saying that if ever the most perfect boy came to me, I think there is the chance that I could easily be persuaded. And I'm not a bisexual in denial before you say it. I'm straight, always have been. But as I said, very open-minded.

Maybe it is just the way I have read it but it sounds a bit like you are contradicting yourself. - Don't hate me :P"I'm not bisexual, otherwise I would fancy boys too," then " but I'm just saying that if ever the most perfect boy came to me, I think there is the chance that I could easily be persuaded."It seems weird as most people that say they are straight, like yourself wouldn't go out with the same sex if they were straight whether they were perfect for them or not.But if you feel comfortable with your views upon yourself then do continue :P We are all different!