Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

Yeah, I'm straight but have a few gay friends, nothing wrong with them, and I have no problem with gay people. Society will just have to deal with the problems that they make out of something that doesn't actually make a difference to them. So yes, I agree with AdamY and TP Daniel.

I do hate how gay is an insult, or even how it is used as a way of saying something is bad. I will admit I sometimes say 'Oh, how gay is that!?' when something is just plain wrong (though this is a relatively rare). Unfortunately, it is something that has rubbed off on me due to it being said around me so many times. I s'pose it is just a sign of the times though. A couple of generations ago, gay meant happy. Now it means wrong / weird. Hopefully in a couple of generations, it won't be differentiated against straight. Again, echoing everyone else. I'm straight, have no trouble with gay people whatsoever. Have members of my family who are gay. Have friends who are gay (though, some not openly). Just a shame it still isn't accepted as much. For example, when I told some friends (well, ex-friends now) that if I was gay, they'd have known, they responded 'And if we'd known, we wouldn't know you..' :)

I'm the only open gay person in my school and not many people seem to care, only the odd person would comment or make a sneer remark which I send straight over m head! I don't really know anyone thats a lesbian, I do however know a bisexual girl. A lot of people are currently talking about my 'doings' at the moment which is a real p*** take.But yeh, I know a lot of gay people just none in my school :) Oh well :D

As soon as I started college, I immediately came out, and I have never been able to be so open about it before. It's brilliant, majority of the immature lot have left now, leaving only the people that don't *actually* give two sh*ts. Since my college is based on site of a Secondary School, there are a number of distinctive people that are either blatantly in the closet, or going for the full Graham Norton!But alot of the school also know about me, things don't stay a secret y'know. And ill admit it, I am known for my "camp" qualities. But as far as I am aware, I am at present like Ricky the only open Gay at College.

I feel sorry for Ricky and Steve for being the only gay guys in college!My college is FULL of gays, bis, lesbians - It is sooo cool! ;) well for me anyways. ;)Tub's question - Occasionally I think it would be easier to be straight but I wouldn't change my sexuality at all. It is apart of me and I wouldn't be me without it.I quite like it to be honest.

I feel sorry for Ricky and Steve for being the only gay guys in college!My college is FULL of gays, bis, lesbians - It is sooo cool! ;) well for me anyways. ;)Tub's question - Occasionally I think it would be easier to be straight but I wouldn't change my sexuality at all. It is apart of me and I wouldn't be me without it.I quite like it to be honest.

You live in brighton WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!

I have never met another gay person at college apart from my two teachers, I'm sure there are plenty just none that are open about it... or unluckily not placed in my class. Unlucky for me ;) A guy from my old school recently came out as bisexual, but we weren't really friends, at least thats one person!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...