What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

• 1 month later...

The security guard at my shop seems to think I'm "The Man" and that I ask to stand at the front of the shop on sale so I can get girls numbers...Apparently it's not obvious?He asked me today what was wrong, I said tired, he said "Yea, I know you been gettin' the pussy".He ALWAYS says things to me like that. "Yea, you like da pussy?!"Today he asked what subjects I took at college, I said dance, and he asked if there were girls in the class. I said I was the only male par one. He almost had a fit over the fact I was apparently nailing all 12 girls in my dance class...That word's just so... Odd.Anyone else have similarly related problems? Or is it just my perverted security guard?

It stands as 70%-ish are straight and 30%-ish are gay/bi/unsure in the pollHas anyone apart from me realised that most of the people that "come out" on this forum are 14-18. The amount of people that I know or know-of that have come out/are gay is unbelievable yet believable.Is that the latest trend? Coming out or wanting a same sex encounter?In popular culture:Katy Perry: I Kissed A girlBritney Spears: If U Seek AmyYou're really smart if you can figure out what the second song title secretly says.

If your dad is like that, I suggest you don't tell him - Dads can be like that but not all are. Because its the type of thing you hear about but would never expect to happen to ur own son/daughter. I don't why but it's like Dad's expect their sons to be straight, maybe it's a macho thing? They expect their sons to be a football fanatic like themself and to be a cookie-cutter son - but the reality, is that it aint like that anymore.If you want to tell someone, Mums seems to more acceptive of this then Dads. Heck" she might appreciate the fact that you can be honest and confide in her. Mums like it when you feel that you can talk to them about sensitve things - they feel its part of their "duty". As for sisters, if yours are like the type that will spread it around - then don't coz that will only make things worse. Something smart is, if you tell your mum and then tell your sisters - you can get ur mum to make them promise they'll keep it a secret. Because at the end of the day, it aint their place to tell people at school - it's up to you at ur discretion.I hope that helps :huh:

Straaaaaaaaaaight :huh: Feel a bit of an odd one out lol.Going back to when someone mentioned Thorpe staff...aaah that reminds me of when I went with some other staff I worked with, on 1st September 2007, and went to Nemesis Inferno fastrack...came across a certain spikey-haired young man who caught my eye hehe! Didn't think anything would happen, cos he worked in a different area and I'm quite shy, and I hadn't had much luck with anyone I liked before...3 days later at the Rides and Attractions "Big One" social however...well, what a great party that was! :D1 year, 4 months and 18 days later and we're still together <3Any excuse to mention that *blushes*I also remember when somebody described me to their friend as "the short hot one who works on Samurai" :(

Haha, I'm Bi... but to be fair, I come across as a massive gayer. If you ever met me, you'd see why, but I'm not OVERLY camp, although I have been described by some as a posh, camp, chav! lol... I don't think singing the likes of "If You're Happy and You Know It..." and "Womanizer" over the P.A. help! :huh:Guys who are confused/haven't come out yet, I was in the same position as you, this time, 2 years ago (check on SP if you don't believe me haha).... it was majorly frustrating for me, and now I'm just taking life as it comes. Although I am a very nice bloke, I did manage to win myself "Throughput of the Year 2008" at the Experience end of season party. I'm not that bad honestly, but the actual award had nothing to do with being the best batcher on Logger's Leap :( lolTo be honest, I'm not fussed with what I get, I'm not greedy.... but I tend to go for guys, seeing as they're easier to get along with for me, however the girls do love me!!..... just not in that way! :huh:

Haha totally agreed! To be fair, I think I just hinted it to my dad time to time, he probably saw it since I was little! My best friend (uber straight) funnily enough remembers the first time he came around my house when we were 4, and I came down the stairs wearing a pink dress! Lol oh dear.... FASHION STATEMENT OR WHAT!? Never again! :PAs for doing spontaneous things, there's so much I can get away with (with some people), I spank some of my mates on the arse, as my way of telling them I love them lol, as for going over the P.A. singing, doing "matchmaking services", or just plain old doing whatever, dancing around usually, I can get away with it.... even if I still get odd looks! (I don't care though, I'll do my finger dances as much as I like!) Haha, good times!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dude that's awful. There's not much that can be said on your part as the damage has been done. There is only one positive now though and that as its all out, people will eventually be bored of that and move onto the next big scandal. And believe it or not, your life will get better from this point onwards. :)

Same thing happened to me when I first came out to my friends... One of them tells the other and it just spirals out of control...All boys school = fail.I can't go a day at school without someone saying 'LOloLO ZOMGGMGMGM Who do you fancy in the year!?!?!?' or 'You're gay which means you love me instantly...'It got better, but it's still there.I just blank most of it out though, you get used to this rubbish. :)