My photo challenge!

James6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another Reminder, The closing time for this weeks challenge is 12:00 ( Midday) today Come on guys , the more the better :PThen from 12:00 to 5PM you lot are going to vote for your favourite. This week we are going to try out where all of you post a reply with the post number of the picture you want to win on. Then they will be counted up and the winner announced , then after the winner has been announced next weeks challenge will be started.If there is a tie I will decide on the winner :D Also a little, sort of obvious rule for voting , you CAN'T vote for yourself.Anyway happy last minute entering :D and happy voting :P

So this weeks winner is TP dan! :D well done :D !This weeks challenge is another easy one which is hopefully going to get more entries and more people to voteIt is just to get a picture of THORPE PARK in general, so any area, any thing , any ride. Good luck , the closing time/date is the same so get capturing.On the voting idea, Next week it's going to be similar but rather than posting your vote, you lot are going to message me your vote, hopefully this will keep the winner a bit more secret and a bit more exciting :P So come on guys we need more entries than last week :D

Like 10 minutes left guys to get your entries in.After 12 ,its time to vote, This week you lot are going to vote by messaging me who you think should win. I've decided to do this as then it's a bit more of a surprise who the winner is :P You don't need to have entered to vote or anything like that, and obviously you can't vote yourself :P Good luck everyone and get those last minute entries in :PVoting Closes at 5PM tonight

At 6 when the winner is announced that is when the new topic will be announced :P I still haven't decided :PEdit: the winner will be announced at 6 today instead of 5 to give you guys more chance to vote, We need more votes :P

Please go with the one I really wanted!