Has Anyone Had A Close Shave?

Matty22

Question

I went on the 20th July and was looking up at detonator taking a picture , then about 2m from me a man's coins flew out of his pocket and almost hit me on the head.(from the nemmie lift hill) I wondered whether I should tell anyone but didn't, and I got 2p out of it as well.I just wondered if anyone had experienced something like this

I dunno it was either he got kicked in the head or summint hit him in the head it was before they put sum of the nets up

Ok look, if he got kicked in the head by someone on Inferno he would have have been killed... very possibiliy decapitated. The nets on Inferno have always been up ever since day one.

Ok look, if he got kicked in the head by someone on Inferno he would have have been killed... very possibiliy decapitated. The nets on Inferno have always been up ever since day one.

ok I'm not goin to argue I dont remember wen it was but he did claim to be kicked in the head it was probably just summin hitting him on the head it was a s we were walking under the interlockin twists I think

ok I'm not goin to argue I dont remember wen it was but he did claim to be kicked in the head it was probably just summin hitting him on the head it was a s we were walking under the interlockin twists I think

To put it simply, your friend was lying to you.

I only take my camera on non looping or high up easy going rides atm but I always use my wii remote strap to make sure it stays with me

You are aware that camera's and other such loose items are not permitted on any ride. It's a Health & Safety Hazard, be it Slippery Serpent to Saw: The Ride.This is also an "offense" if you will, against the Park Regulations and you can easily be ejected from the park without a refund.

You are aware that camera's and other such loose items are not permitted on any ride. It's a Health & Safety Hazard, be it Slippery Serpent to Saw: The Ride.This is also an "offense" if you will, against the Park Regulations and you can easily be ejected from the park without a refund.

Ive heard ops say to people cameras are aloud on rides such as Loggers Leap, Rumba Rapids etc but obviously at your own risk..

Also please tell me it's not too bad for chavs really?

The chavs are normally alright, unless you or someone else provokes them.. for example by 'looking at them' the wrong way. I would just ignore them and pretend that they're not there & it should be fine. :blush: When I was in the queue for Samurai, I saw someones flip phone fall out of their pocket and it floated down to the ground like a feather. It was so strange. I think it snapped on impact though.