Fastrack

AHW

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

A quick question:Years ago, Thorpe Park used to have fastrack like Disney's where you paid a tiny bit extra then a normal ticket and the you got unlimited fastpass on any ride, yet you were only allowed one ride at a time...Yet now you have to buy seperate packages for a lot more money. Why did they change it?

I would guess to make more money

Yep , that system was awesome, fair, and improved the day incredibly, I've heard from some people the reason was because some people were abusing it, yet I don't see how they could and also, If Disney can get it to work effectively then surely it's worth doing.

It didn't work because you used to scan your ticket and get a ticket for a certain time. The problem being is that tickets would run out very quickly (you had to be there, as soon as the park opened basically) and the other thing being, enthusiasts would collect tickets then scan them all at once getting lots of fastrack tickets. That and it made no money...

does ultimate fastrack give you stealth front?

I am not 100% sure.I looked on my Ultimate Ticket which I found on my only ever Ultimate Ticket brought. (Don't know why I still have it but it may come in useful now for you! :rolleyes:)It does sayStealthStealth PPI think Stealth PP means Stealth Pole Position which I think means you can ride on the front row.I am sure regular Thorpe Park visitors or staff will correct me if I am wrong.

£70 :) ....if I didnt have an annual pass I think I'd buy one just so I could come back and return when its quieter

Maybe it is me reading this wrong but...Ultimate Fastracks are only valid for the day of purchase. You can't buy one and use it again when you return on another visit.All Ultimate Fastrack wristbands and tickets are dated on the day of purchase.

I can confirm that as of today Ultimate Fastrack is now £60

:angry: And I thought £50 was overpriced! I can't believe it, the price has gone up by 50% in the last season! Have THORPE PARK not heard of a little thing known as the credit crunch?

:angry: And I thought £50 was overpriced! I can't believe it, the price has gone up by 50% in the last season! Have THORPE PARK not heard of a little thing known as the credit crunch?

The Credit Crunch means nothing to the Guests of Thorpe. Ultimate Sold out today I believe. Along with Retail & F&B Outlets Raking it in...I sold 13 ponchos at £5 each today thats £65 in one transaction.

The Credit Crunch means nothing to the Guests of Thorpe. Ultimate Sold out today I believe. Along with Retail & F&B Outlets Raking it in...I sold 13 ponchos at £5 each today thats £65 in one transaction.

Yeah, I see your point, though I still think it's very overpriced.

Okay, no offence to Thorpe, but that does take the biscuit a little bit; seeing as they are virtually charging an extra 20% on top of the original price for just one new ride.

Couldn't agree more, but the thing is Thorpe know people will still pay that if its very busy.