Benin

Parc Asterix

I originally thought it would be pronounced as 'Oz' (The Wizard of Oz) 'Iris' (the thing in your eye) before I researched it. This is however coming from the boy who thought 'Leviathan' was pronounced 'Lev-ee-ah-than'. For somebody who is supposed to be good at English, my pronunciation skills can be pretty shocking....

Interesting article about the ride, including the explanation of the name...http://www.newsparcs.com/en/article/00005665-oziris_b_m_inverted_coaster_ready_to_immerse_parc_asterix_visitors_into_a_new_egyptian_universeInteresting points are:- 131ft high- 3280ft long- 56mph top speed- 5 inversions- 1600 pph- Based off two Asterix stories- Highly themed indoor queueline- 2 soundtracks (area and queue) both 75 minutes long :huh:- Retheme of the Zierer kiddie coaster

Edited for accuracy :ph34r:

Well you stole them from coasterforce which got them from facebook, therefore I cut out the two middle men and went right for the source. :D