Annual Pass Day

jom222

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi, I made some enquiries today.The main Thorpe website does not show anything for Annual pass day... Last night and until lunch time today Thorpe breaks were showing 10th+11th March as annual pass day...I rang Thorpe to get this confirmed yet after 15mins of waiting for someone to answer at 10p a minute I hung up and rang Thorpe breaks... although a different company all together they were excellent and eventually rang me back and confirmed there will be NO annual pass day/weekend at Thorpe for 2012... Thorpe have decided to do a friends and family day/weekend instead.... Thorpe breaks have since removed the 10th+11th March from their site

One thing regarding this - I completely understand why there is no annual pass day due to the disaster of the overcrowding last year.But for my own selfish reasons I am devastated as usually at these events you can get your friends an annual pass for usually (If going by the past 2 years) half price and was relying on this event to buy the missus an AP for her birthday. Hopefully they'll be other events when this can happen soon but my hopes are starting to slip

The park said when I asked them, "We may behaving a fright nig by annual pass day, but the chances of having an annual pass day is quite slim now the season has started, but there might be one after the last day of th e season..." Please note this is what a ride attendant said so, it may not be true

Chances of it being true are 1 in 1,000,000 ;)

The park said when I asked them, "We may behaving a fright nig by annual pass day, but the chances of having an annual pass day is quite slim now the season has started, but there might be one after the last day of th e season..." Please note this is what a ride attendant said so, it may not be true

No source, no credibility.

The past couple of seasons there's been the AP evening on the Thursday before FN starts, would be surprised if it didn't return this year to be honest.

As for one after the season closes, can't see that happening, unless Thorpe decide to close the park to the public a day earlier, which just wouldn't make sense really..

The AP evening started when Merlin started charging a £5 entry fee to Fright Nights so AP holders could visit Fright Nights for free. As both years it has occured have been quiet I would love it to return. Closing a day earlier would mean we only get one day of Fireworks so I'd rather it stayed open to the public as I wouldn't want to give Merlin the idea of cutting an event just to please some pass holders.