Fright Nights 2012

JackR

I wouldn't be surprised if it was another show like that 'Barry and whatever the other one was called' thing last year. All of the mazes were good last year, I'd just like to see a replacement for The Curse if any maze is to be replaced. If not, I think we can put up with unstable walls and light pouring in from the emergency exits for another year...

Does this include premium merlin pass holders having to do this as well?

As the charge does not apply to PMAP, they don't need to order tickets from there (as that's where you buy the £5 additional ticket). However, later on, they may as PMAP holders to just prebook on busier dates 'to ensure entry', though it may not be a necessity. :)

As the charge does not apply to PMAP, they don't need to order tickets from there (as that's where you buy the £5 additional ticket). However, later on, they may as PMAP holders to just prebook on busier dates 'to ensure entry', though it may not be a necessity. :)

Last year I prebooked my PMAP ticket but they didn't need it in the end, Just scanned pass and didn't bother looking at the pre book bit, same for Blows it up, there was a problem with getting the email but when I got there he just said ah it won't matter scanned the pass and off I went!

From Thorpes FB

Preparations for Fright Nights have really kicked into gear with construction on the mazes beginning today! Are you excited? We are! Neptune's Beach and Wet Wet Wet will now be closed for the rest of the season, as The Curse takes over this area again...

I guess Se7ens gone then.....

I don't want to sound like an idiot but what mazes were where last year? I can't remember a thing about it so I must've gone into hibernation or something ...

Asylum - Usual spot; Showcase

Experiment 10 - Arena

Se7en - Larger side of beach

Curse - Usual spot; smaller side of beach

A real shame Se7en's gone; loved that maze. As a side note, Hellgate and Se7en both lasted 6 years before leaving; coincidence?

If Se7en is gone, I'm guessing the old hellgate route will be refurbished for a maze, hellgate was great as you had long winding routes with holes the actors could just pop out of.

If I was Thorpe id move curse into the bigger side of the beach to make it longer and have more scenes to create a better maze.

We will have to wait for an announcement from Thorpe

So after Thorpe Park Official posted the status Marc mentioned earlier, the stupid comments started flooding in. Amongst the silly questions that people could just find the answers out for themselves, like: 'Where do you buy tickets?' and 'Is Thorpe Park open tomorrow?', one women posted this:

When are you going to change the mazes? Its the same every year...

Thorpe then replied to the women with this:

Experiment 10 was brand new for last year and this year we've got another new surprise up our sleeves... all will be revealed soon...

I think we can pretty much confirm that there will be a new maze this year too. Hopefully it will have a decent gimmick like E10, because regular walk through mazes seem dull all of a sudden! These past two years have been good ones for FN fans though I guess. :P