Clothing and Fashion

RideAddict

Pah, fashion? I wear Topman or Criminal Damage jeans, with Converse, usually a band t-shirt and also usually a Criminal Damage hoodie. Unless I'm wearing my Muse one. So the only main differences between my day-to-day wear are the colour of my shoes/hoodie and the band on my tshirt. :P

I find the idea of buying clothes just for certain brands to be utterly pointless, especially considering the extra expense involved.

Agreed! There are very few occasions where designer gear is actually better. My Diesel jeans are still going strong after six years :wub:

I tend to place a lot of emphasis on being smart and making a good impression. Fashion isn't everything!

I just make myself look presentable. From there, I don't particularly care about the brand or anything, so go for clothes which are reasonable priced and will last.

The only item of clothing which I really look for good brands and such is for shoes, as I seem to go through shoes ridiculously quick. Even then, I just look for good brands on offer, not fussed which.