TPM Trip Head North: To Alton Towers

AJ

Would anybody be able to give lifts for 2 people from a travel lodge approx 15 miles from Alton, just so we know in advance about getting there. Would be happy to pay fuel costs. Thanks, James.

if the travelodge is in stoke you can just get my cab from stoke station

Put me as a maybe. Hopefully I will get to go to this meet, I've felt like I've been slacking from meets as of recent :( I'll have to save some $ and also find out about my uni schedule, but, again, hopefully I will be there. Missed (some ;)) of you guys' company so it'll be amazing to go and see everyone again.

I will try to join you for at least one of the days of this trip. I will definately be able to join you Saturday evening for an hour or two 'Newcastle Under Lyme's amazing night life, I have lived around this neighbourhood and never noticed it before. We normally just go to the pub and get drunk :)

Regarding the water park. I am not sure if I will join you for that part. Last time I went heard the sound of Japanese Whaling ships at one point and decided I better get out before my beer gut was harvested.

Hmmm, I've done the waterpark enough times tbh, it's all about the park, then sitting in the bar watching over the kids TPMers in Cariba Creek :P I may join, depends if I get round to buying a new bikini by then, as I currently own one which has stretched and gone baggy, and the other one I can only find the bottom half to! :lol:

Also, anyone know why the website doesn't have a closing time for September? It just says Open - Open :P I'm guessing they haven't confirmed the times or they have changed them...or it's broken :pardon:

Also, anyone know why the website doesn't have a closing time for September? It just says Open - Open :P I'm guessing they haven't confirmed the times or they have changed them...or it's broken :pardon:

I asked Alton on their facebook page and got a reply saying that they have not confirmed the opening times of the park for September :)