Mafia: TPM Edition

Deleted Users

discussing stuff.

Discussing what? Working out who is who ('power' wise) I presume? Could you fix the link on post 1, then I might figure what's going on!

Sorry for being a N00b.

Oh, and...

##vote Tommy

Seemed overly keen to influence others day 1 to me, proper sus.

From Madame Leota

tumblr_static_dc0ihb0vsl4wkk8ckgowk040s.

J.S217 seemed too eager to vote before the night had ended.

True Obedience is not like a high colour in a fit, but it is a right complexion.

It is like the fire on an alter, which was always kept burning.

Hypocrites obedience is but for a season;it is like plastering work, which is soon washed off,

But true obedience is constant

Alright you filthy maggots, SHUT UP AND LOOK AT YOUR SCREEN.  Two innocent civilians have died because of the Mafia scum.

If we want to flush out these people if we want to survive our trip through the fifth dimension.  WE ONLY SHOULD FOCUS ON THE FACTS.

FACT:  Cornflakes voted to lynch JamminGamer in Day 1.  He then died during the night.

FACT:  J.S217 seemed very keen to vote during the Night; specifically voting for kinnaird.

During my training to become a Phalanx Operative, we were taught to be SUSPICIOUS of those who change their mind a lot.  Fellow TOWN-ORIENTED CIVILIANS, watch over those who change their minds...

We should follow Turtle's advice, since he KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON, and discuss things - please, fellow civilians, CLEAN YOUR RUDDY EARS OUT AND LISTEN.

#vote cornflakes

josh you have spoke magic I belive you are a very focused character changing my opinion about you.

and that ruddy german

During my training to become a Phalanx Operative, we were taught to be SUSPICIOUS of those who change their mind a lot. Fellow TOWN-ORIENTED CIVILIANS, watch over those who change their minds...

:o

Woah! Lässt hier nicht zu voreilig sein, das versichere ich Ihnen allen, dass ich nicht Mafia. 

Sicher, wenn ich Mafia war, würde ich nicht stimmen für JamminGamer gelyncht werden? Wenn ich Mafia, würde ich möchte, dass meine Pläne so geheim wie möglich zu sein, würde nicht ich selbst weg am ersten Tag geben - dass es zu einfach machen würde.

Ich denke, wir sollten viel mehr misstrauisch JS217 und Kinnaird sein, für die von Peaj & JoshC genannten Gründen. Aber jetzt lasst uns nicht in Abstimmung erwischt, müssen wir das durchdenken!