Next Saturday- Grade 8 Piano

This will be a long couple of weeks

This Thursday- a big perofmrnace of a long piece of music I had to write

Next Monday- 15 minute presentation of a musical work

Next Tuesday- Learning Journal of another module

Next Thursday- Composition of 3 minutes long

Next Saturday- Grade 8 Piano

This will be a long couple of weeks

To top all this, my laptop bag broke last night and now I'm going to need to buy a new one

Considering this week and next I have 70% of my 2nd year work due and a piano exam tommorow, my Uni's school of arts office have really been salting the wound recently,

1/ email on Tuesday saying I've submitted something for a module I haven't been enrolled for (it needed renaming and several emails to sort out)

2/ Email today they had not received my latest piece of work (I submitted yesterday) which they had apparently kinda lost in translation (which was eventually found)

3/ there's been lots of problems with submission lately which considering this is my busiest week and I've not had any problems with work submission is really annoying, something is really up with my work ATM.

4/ I have three more pieces of work to submit before the end of next week. If any of them gain similar problems I'm definitely going to lose my s***

5/ whilst my department does also require online submissions too, physical copies for everything are still escential and withouth can lead to a NS (f). This is 2015 ffs

• 4 weeks later...

I've been really confident with driving until today, everything was going fine (aced those hill starts 8) ) but we decided to drive on a relief road and I had a massive panic attack now I've scared myself into not wanting to do it ever again. Maybe I can just do hill starts for a living until they make cars that drive themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...