Fright Nights 2015

spoon

are all rides open from 10am-10pm??? are the flats open??? 

Supposedly yes, if you believe Thorpe's twitter page that is.  Samurai probably won't be though as it's still in pieces.

In previous years rides have generally stayed open until 10pm, although I do remember back in 2013 several rides closed early, however last year it was only Logger's Leap if I remember correctly.

I think the second "maze" would be Containment. I don't know where they would fit another maze unless they gave IAC a horror theme which isn't gonna happen.

I have booked my Containment tickets for the 10th and I cannot wait. I think its going to be a great expirience (I could be wrong it could be s**t)

Does anyone know how long Containment is going to be? I've been told by people on Facebook it would be 10 minutes but I'm still not sure. Thorpe haven't said anything yet.

this fright nights ticket for annual pass.... if I got there like really early like as soon as the park opened do you think I'd still need to buy this ticket or not ???? 

All pass holders have to buy a £5 ticket unless your premium or VIP.

Premium and VIP get in for free unless the park is at capacity. The park won't be at capacity in the morning so you should be fine.