Fright Nights 2015

spoon

so does that mean you don't have a choice what maze you do in brave it alone this year? ;( 

As far as we know, yes. I think there must have been a problem with too many people choosing the same maze. Also, this makes it slightly more uneasy to experience, as you don't know what you're going to get.

Also, Face it Alone tickets can now be bought online on the website for £15, alongside Behind the Scenes tours which cost £20.

I don't get why people think it's a bad idea?  

Face it Alone is meant to a scary, uneasy experience.  Not giving you a choice as to what maze you do adds to that a lot more.  Sure, it makes it a lot harder to do all the mazes, but FiA isn't really something that's meant to be done multiple times.  

If people had never been given choice in the first place, no one would be calling it a bad idea.

Personally I think it's a cool idea. I mean, I also like having the choice of which one I want to do, but at the same time I don't really have a drastic preference and I think it adds to the experience.

As you guys have just proved, it definitely adds a lot more anxiety and fear to it, which is kind of the point of Face it Alone!

I thought Face it Alone was meant to be scary! If you're just gonna say 'ah, I don't like it, it's too scary' then you're defeating the purpose.... :P

I'm fully aware of that, I have done it before. There is nothing wrong with saying you don't want to do it at risk of having a maze you're not too keen on.

I love the idea of the spinning wheel game, it's so sinister and fun and I love it  :wub:

Face it Alone for me was just awkward, was getting sexual assault vibes more than horror vibes if I'm honest. What's so bad about MBV? If you don't like dark tight spaces then I don't think any maze is a good choice tbh.

I'm all for them spicing things up, I do actually quite like the idea of the wheel it's just the anxiousness of waiting for what you'll get! I can see them making this very creepy, will be exciting to see. :P 

People do have reasons to why they don't like certain mazes which'll put them off, I'm fine with the dark and not knowing where anything is (or where anyone is for that matter) but I know I can get claustrophobic and BIA does sound really fun so I do want to do it. still wanna do saw tho

I love the idea of the spinning wheel game, it's so sinister and fun and I love it  :wub:

Face it Alone for me was just awkward, was getting sexual assault vibes more than horror vibes if I'm honest. What's so bad about MBV? If you don't like dark tight spaces then I don't think any maze is a good choice tbh.

Sounds more like a date with Chris Brown than a horror maze.