Fright Nights 2015

spoon

What do the behind the scenes consist of?

I did Cabin In The Woods and Saw Alive last year, you get walked through by a member of staff and an actor with all the lights on. They stop you in each room and tell you what happens, why it happens etc. You can ask as many questions as you want to the actor (who isn't in character) about anything. It's a really good interesting experience that I'd definitely recommend!

You also get a fastrack ticket for that maze to use (not sure if that's changed for this year though).

I did Cabin In The Woods and Saw Alive last year, you get walked through by a member of staff and an actor with all the lights on. They stop you in each room and tell you what happens, why it happens etc. You can ask as many questions to the actor (who isn't in character) about anything. It's a really good interesting experience that I'd definitely recommend!

Thank you! Might give it a shot then :)

#

^

Ahahaha you're so clever. 

Hi guys I'm new to this site, I've been to the previous lionsgate fright nights but have only ever been in Blair witch because I was scared of the others. I'm am 13 this year and I want to do saw, MBV, and cabin. Can somebody please tell me what order to do them in to get me started and then build up to the scariest. Thank you!

Hi guys I'm new to this site, I've been to the previous lionsgate fright nights but have only ever been in Blair witch because I was scared of the others. I'm am 13 this year and I want to do saw, MBV, and cabin. Can somebody please tell me what order to do them in to get me started and then build up to the scariest. Thank you!

I won't say build up to the scariest. I'd say start with big top or cabbin because they get longest queues and get their early. Its what I'm doing to my friend this year on his first time

I was like 14 when I did my first maze. I'd probably suggest doing saw first as it's the least jumpy, one of the shortest, and isn't free-flow - so the actors have less of a chance to corner you/pick on you. just remember though no matter what maze you do first, you will be scared, as it's your first ever maze and you don't know what to expect/aren't used to it. once you do it once though you should be fine, the queues the worst part...inside saw isn't really that much except people banging chains around in the dark. go for it :-)

whatever you do though, don't close your eyes. the first year I went I closed my eyes for the whole of saw and found it so scary/confusing/intense that I didn't want to do another maze after it. it was terrifying with my eyes closed, I couldn't see anything around me and I was being picked on more and all I could hear were extremely loud banging noises around me. but, I did it the next year with my eyes opened...and I was dissapointed. it really isn't scary at all, I was laughing!! just keep your eyes open and do saw first, and keep in mind you'll still be a little bit scared (it's designed to scare you after all), and you'll be completely fine. enjoy it :lol:

I was like 14 when I did my first maze. I'd probably suggest doing saw first as it's the least jumpy, one of the shortest, and isn't free-flow - so the actors have less of a chance to corner you/pick on you. just remember though no matter what maze you do first, you will be scared, as it's your first ever maze and you don't know what to expect/aren't used to it. once you do it once though you should be fine, the queues the worst part...inside saw isn't really that much except people banging chains around in the dark. go for it :-)

whatever you do though, don't close your eyes. the first year I went I closed my eyes for the whole of saw and found it so scary/confusing/intense that I didn't want to do another maze after it. it was terrifying with my eyes closed, I couldn't see anything around me and I was being picked on more and all I could hear were extremely loud banging noises around me. but, I did it the next year with my eyes opened...and I was dissapointed. it really isn't scary at all, I was laughing!! just keep your eyes open and do saw first, and keep in mind you'll still be a little bit scared (it's designed to scare you after all), and you'll be completely fine. enjoy it :lol:

Thank you so much, this has really helped, I'll defo take this on board. Is cabin scarier than MBV or the other way round!

It depends on what you are scared of, but I would say that Cabin would be a good one to start with as it's the most fun (you get to choose where you go etc).

However personally I find Saw Alive the tamest.

I don't think the mazes are very scary in all honesty, but that doesn't stop them being fun.

I won't say build up to the scariest. I'd say start with big top or cabbin because they get longest queues and get their early. Its what I'm doing to my friend this year on his first time

Thanks but I won't be doing BIG TOP this year I I have a huge phobia of clowns and it looks like it's going to be the scariest. I'll do cabin but I'll probably just get a fast track because I want to do saw first. Than you anyway though!

It depends on what you are scared of, but I would say that Cabin would be a good one to start with as it's the most fun (you get to choose where you go etc).

However personally I find Saw Alive the tamest.

I don't think the mazes are very scary in all honesty, but that doesn't stop them being fun.

Thank you! I think I'll do saw first so I don't have to go round just with me and my girlfriend in cabin. I'll start off in a big group. Lol

Thank you so much, this has really helped, I'll defo take this on board. Is cabin scarier than MBV or the other way round!

MBV is definitely more 'intense' than cabin throughout its run, but the end of cabin is 100x 'scarier' or just generally more crazy (when ive done it) than MBV overall. depends if you're more scared of jumpy actors in very dark, tight corridors (MBV), or loads of actors jumping about everywhere and just general craziness but in lighter and less confined corridors (cabin).

cabin is way more fun imo :-)

MBV is definitely more 'intense' than cabin throughout its run, but the end of cabin is 100x 'scarier' or just generally more crazy (when ive done it) than MBV overall. depends if you're more scared of jumpy actors in very dark, tight corridors (MBV), or loads of actors jumping about everywhere and just general craziness but in lighter and less confined corridors (cabin).

cabin is way more fun imo :-)

I think MBV sounds less scary so I'll do that before cabin, thank you!

I've done the dungeons and found it hilarious, was only a tiny bit scared at Jack the Ripper but that's it. Will the mazes be easier after doing this and Blair witch?

not really. blair witch maybe, as it's more like a "maze" than london dungeons is but... the dungeons are way less scary than the mazes. mazes are an entirely different experience. I guess the tight/dark corridors and intense atmosphere in the dungeons would get you used to the surroundings of the mazes but scare maze actors are a whole different thing to the stuff that happens in the dungeons. still tho, the mazes aren't really that scary at all, just a it more intense than the dungons. I find the jack the ripper section of the dungeons actually way more scary than saw alive, for example.

just don't think about it too much and try them out. they're great fun :lol:

(also just to mention tho, your group does get split into 2 in MBV (apparently at the start this year), and there's also a possible section (one of 2 routes) where you have to crawl through a tunnel. so if you don't like the sound of that, do cabin first!)

not really. blair witch maybe, as it's more like a "maze" than london dungeons is but... the dungeons are way less scary than the mazes. mazes are an entirely different experience. I guess the tight/dark corridors and intense atmosphere in the dungeons would get you used to the surroundings of the mazes but scare maze actors are a whole different thing to the stuff that happens in the dungeons. still tho, the mazes aren't really that scary at all, just a it more intense than the dungons. I find the jack the ripper section of the dungeons actually way more scary than saw alive, for example.

just don't think about it too much and try them out. they're great fun :lol:

(also just to mention tho, your group does get split into 2 in MBV (apparently at the start this year), and there's also a possible section (one of 2 routes) where you have to crawl through a tunnel. so if you don't like the sound of that, do cabin first!)

Thank you, this is all really helpful. I don't mind crawling or whatever I just don't want to be completely on my own, I think I might do cabin after saw then but I've heard you have to crawl in a bin aswell.