Energylandia

CharlieN

Also visited the other week. Have to say I agree about the polish queue jumpers. Certainly runner up in that field only to Port Aventura for me! But such a great atmosphere in the park it didnt ruin it for us. 

Shame about Hyperion. I only rode on the inner seats as if heard it can be rattly and found it extremely smooth. It think il only ever ride the inside now. 

What was wrong with the chicken place? I found my family bucket I had almost to myself rather tasty. 

13 hours ago, Mattgwise said:

Also visited the other week. Have to say I agree about the polish queue jumpers. Certainly runner up in that field only to Port Aventura for me! But such a great atmosphere in the park it didnt ruin it for us. 

Shame about Hyperion. I only rode on the inner seats as if heard it can be rattly and found it extremely smooth. It think il only ever ride the inside now. 

What was wrong with the chicken place? I found my family bucket I had almost to myself rather tasty. 

I had one of those 'red burgers' and the chicken inside was about 3 inches long, had to ask for a new one 2 more times, the bun was 5x the the size of theh chicken inside haha

• 3 months later...

So we all know that EnergyLandia like to expand and we all knew that they were getting the Sweet Valley area for 2022. They only go and surprise everyone even further revealing in their 2022 brochure the following two new additions. 

1. A 16 slide tower for the waterpark (looks to be 8 slides duplicated symmetrically) 

2. A huge new big wheel of 54m in height. 

Let's not forget that they plan to build huge hotels and a full indoor waterpark complex in the next few years too. Crazy! 

Link to brochure. Only the polish version has been updated... https://energylandia.pl/cennik/grupy-i-firmy/

Screenshot_20220117_233427_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220117_233436_com.android.chrome.jpg

8 hours ago, Coasterfan22 said:

Do we know what’s coming in 2023

Nothing confirmed yet, but it's been known that the park are planning to get a new version tilt coaster from Vekoma. A test model is currently being built at Vekoma's headquarters, so Energylandia's one could feasibly open in 2023.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++

The next coaster for EnergyLandia will be a TILT coaster! 😱

Now the rumors that we kept publishing here have been officially confirmed. EnergyLandia gets the first tilt coaster in Europe. This will be the 2nd generation of Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B.V. be.

An official sign now hangs in the park. This 20th coaster will cost PLN 50,650,000 (almost EUR 11 million), of which PLN 19,998,300 (EUR 4,316,178) will be funded by the European Union.

Until now you had to go far to Asia to ride a tilt coaster, but now this type of coaster will soon be riding in Poland.

These are the specifications of the TILT Coaster:

a. Twisted Vertical Drop
b. Reversing camelback
c. Upward Zero - G Roll
I.e. Triple Downe
e. Twisted Camelback
f. Upward helix turn
g . camelback
H . barrel roll
I. highsider
j. Flat carousel turn
k. Twisted Bunny Hop
1. Bunny Hop Technical
a. Track length - not less than 850 meters
b. Structure height - not less than meters 45 m
c. Speed - not less than 85 km/h
I.e. Number of inversions (360 degrees rotation) - not less than 2
e. Maximum G - force +4.5G
f. Minimum G - force -1 G
g . Number of trains - at least 2
H . Number of wagons per train - not less than 6
I. Number of passengers per train - not less than 24 people
j. Growth restriction - from 120 cm.

📷 FOMO coasters

image.png.4f5276ab3a1f8046be5d805562c8be7f.png

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1633168940318693/permalink/2769426613359581/

Just now, Coasterfan22 said:

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++

The next coaster for EnergyLandia will be a TILT coaster! 😱

Now the rumors that we kept publishing here have been officially confirmed. EnergyLandia gets the first tilt coaster in Europe. This will be the 2nd generation of Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B.V. be.

An official sign now hangs in the park. This 20th coaster will cost PLN 50,650,000 (almost EUR 11 million), of which PLN 19,998,300 (EUR 4,316,178) will be funded by the European Union.

Until now you had to go far to Asia to ride a tilt coaster, but now this type of coaster will soon be riding in Poland.

These are the specifications of the TILT Coaster:

a. Twisted Vertical Drop
b. Reversing camelback
c. Upward Zero - G Roll
I.e. Triple Downe
e. Twisted Camelback
f. Upward helix turn
g . camelback
H . barrel roll
I. highsider
j. Flat carousel turn
k. Twisted Bunny Hop
1. Bunny Hop Technical
a. Track length - not less than 850 meters
b. Structure height - not less than meters 45 m
c. Speed - not less than 85 km/h
I.e. Number of inversions (360 degrees rotation) - not less than 2
e. Maximum G - force +4.5G
f. Minimum G - force -1 G
g . Number of trains - at least 2
H . Number of wagons per train - not less than 6
I. Number of passengers per train - not less than 24 people
j. Growth restriction - from 120 cm.

📷 FOMO coasters

image.png.4f5276ab3a1f8046be5d805562c8be7f.png

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1633168940318693/permalink/2769426613359581/

image.thumb.png.bdb4abbfe34b970c0ce001ddb7faf57b.png

• 1 year later...

Energylandia is becoming the Cedar Point of Europe at this rate. I mean they have two boomerang coasters already. They really seem to love using Vekoma too. Don't get me wrong, their new gen coasters are very good but it is nice to have some variety of manufacturers at the same park as well. They are getting better at quality over quantity and I hope they eventually revamp the front half of the park to make the experience a better quality throughout. Just seems to be a big rush to build as many attractions as possible and open them before the theming is even finished for the new areas!

• 2 months later...

Visited last week, probably the quietest I've visited a theme park since before the pandemic. We were waiting in stations for ages for other guests despite everything being on one train. It was also very wet with it pretty much raining all day. Despite this, every ride was operational and there wasn't a single ride closure. And thats a lot of rides.

Hyperion - Mostly on the back and front once. Really great ride. There's a tiny rattle on the edge but really enjoyed it. Aside from one air time hill which is dire, the rest is a speed machine and that first drop is fabulous. 

Zadra - Another power house. The more RMC's you ride, the more you realise they are all pretty much the same with minor differences. They are still excellent and well worth your time. This is probably my least favourite of the five I've done. It's just not as strong as the others albeit, the lack of running and the temperature probably had an effect.

Abyssus - Sleeper hit, this was my favourite of the rollercoasters at Energylandia. Full of ejector air time, forces, really long layout. I've seen more criticism of this ride than the other three which I don't think is warranted as actually, this is a really solid, entertaining ride. To be honest though, these three rides compliment each other really well and are a good triple threat. 

The quality really falls off massively.

Speed - Intamin water coaster. Yeah this was fine but we were soaked anyway from the rain.

Various vekoma rides. So many. So many doubles. 

Various SBF rides. I mean they serve a purpose.

So many rides. More rides that you can shake a stick at. Aqualantis for example has about eight rides tucked away all over the place.

So yeah.. we had a good time. This is an efficient park with staff that are fast and safe, prices are affordable, everything about it should secure its future for decades to come.