Toverland

Mitchada04

16 hours ago, BaronC. said:

Don't see the need to compare it to Thorpe's since it's completely different circumstances and such, but at least Thorpe's looks fun and something you'd expect from a theme park.  This looks more like something for a university or a small start-up business.  In fact, the flick on the R is common across many UK universities, for example...

the_warwick_uni_blue.jpg

I casually compare 2 amusement park logos and it's not relevant. You compare an amusement park logo with university logos and it's fine? Fair enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Neat little promo for Fenix:

On 18/12/2017 at 12:41 PM, Mega-Lite said:

Can't deny that's a lovely paint job, just a bit of a shame the lift/first drop combo looks so ugly!

I seem to be in the minority who doesn't think it looks ugly, but I'm disappointed it looks like it'll be a 90 degree turn then a 180 degree twist, rather than a turn and twist at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone thinking of paying Toverland a visit this year, Avalon and the new entrance area (which they're calling Port Laguna) will be opening July 7th...

Plenty of details and concept art here too (best one of new entrance area attached) - http://tvlfansite.nl/2018/01/18/toverland-onthult-in-het-nieuwe-entreegebied-port-laguna-kan-echt-getoverd-worden/

FB_IMG_1516292137260.jpg

• 1 month later...

Couple of construction images from Toverland Fansite's Twitter...

DWvcTWyWAAAJ6ii.jpg

Overview of Avalon.

Left hand side is Fenix's station, middle build is the new restaurant, building near the bottom is the boat ride's station.

Given there's just over 4 months till this is scheduled to be open, I'm a bit concerned.  Though B&Ms always seem to fly up these days..

DWvsLZEXkAAr9oh.jpg:large

The entrance area is coming along nicely though, with theming already showing.  Feel a bit more confident that that may be ready come July 7th...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really loved this park. The staff were super friendly and the park, whilst small, is super well themed! Troy is amazing and their spinner beats most Spinners I’ve ever been on to be honest. 

The Vekoma Bike is definitely an interesting one.

The new areas opening looked stunning when I visited (from what had been completed). Gutted I’m missing the opening of them in July. 

• 2 weeks later...