Gardaland

LC12 will be better.

Proof?This really annoys me to be quite frank... NO-ONE on here can say which of these two will be the better one... Since as (1) No-one's been on Raptor yet, and (2) LC12 hasn't even been BUILT yet!Obviously you have some form of amazing time machine that's allowed you to ride both rides and give us your amazing fact on life... I bow to you sir for manipulating time and space in such a manner... Bravo!

Raptor is ;) How sad is it that from those POV's you can see where there is buckets of hang time and doeses of air time; it's simply marvellous.Thorpe's version is going to have to do more then just take me upside down to impress.

The plans show better theming that Rapotor's so should be really good. I love the aircraft wing which creates the headchopper effect at the bottom of the main drop. Does anyone know what the station building is supposed to look like?

Speechless times...Picture Trip Report: Raptor OpeningThis ride gets even better with every new picture I see of it. I LOVED the plaque with all the designers and people involved with the project. Brilliant.I'm honestly jealous, amazed and just blown away by the beauty of this coaster and the themed environment Merlin have created for this ride. Excellent.

To be honest, seeing this ride just makes me more angry that we have had overhyped claptrap like Saw and Th13teen. But... when the likes of Gardaland and Heide Park are up against genuine top brass competition such as Mirabilandia, Rainbow Magicland, Hansa-Park, Phantasialand, EP etc... then is it any wonder? Looks like a cracking "experience" based coaster. Just what Gardaland needed as to be honest other than Raptor, none of their coasters look that great - I guess Mammut looks it but apprantly rides very badly for a Vekoma MK900-M.;)One thing - it has an Air tunnel! haha!

Posted ImageStation of awesomeness. Full update from Raptor's preview day to be found on Theme Park Review. Fantastic photos taken by a very talented member there.Everything about this ride just oozes quality on an epic scale I don't think I've seen on any ride the company have produced. The amount of actual scenic elements to this ride surpasses any Merlin ride and many others across the industry too.The station is basically concrete, which would have been where they may have saved some cash on to theme the outside section so well. The good thing is though, the concrete feel of the station and tunnel fits so fluidly and beautifully with the theme and makes total sense. It's got such an intimidating, industrial tone. I love it. Also notice how they load the trains.... ;)