Vampire

Yesterday = Vampire 130 mins on 2 trains...

You mean Half Term was BUSY? ;)Either there were some poor platformers there, or just there was a need for the 3rd train... Although was the queue REALLY going up towards Bubbles? A full queue is 70-90 minutes depending on the number of trains, so 130 minutes would mean it going all the way up the hill and through the arch...

Either there were some poor platformers there, or just there was a need for the 3rd train... Although was the queue REALLY going up towards Bubbles? A full queue is 70-90 minutes depending on the number of trains, so 130 minutes would mean it going all the way up the hill and through the arch...

I would say there is definately a need for the 3rd train!!And it was out of the queue line by the Express Pass entrance but not right up the path ;)

Wasn't Fury closed for most of that day too ;) ? That and the need for the 3rd train I would guess would cause that kind of queue

Dragon's Fury opened at 3pm.

Shall we set a few facts straight seeing as the place has quite a bit of unfair slanting recently?Kobra broke down twice that day, both times valleying in dip next to Mayhem, and Dragon's Fury was up and down throughout the day, it wasn't closed for any period longer than half of an hour. The Vampire queue really was 2 hours, as Exp had been oversold that day, to the point where both queues were full. 45 Mins in Exp + an hour and a half in main queue.Uptime for today was 99% overall, 97% for top 6. Fun fact!

James those pictures aren't bad quality, they were brilliant! Just what I was hoping to see. I love the lighting around the organist, phwaorr, it looks so ghostly. Awesome.Not sold on the red just yet from the photograph, though it is the obvious colour to be associated with Vampires isn't it really. Blood red station.

Yeah its got technical difficulties

*slow - sarcastic clap* :) I was there yesterday and a member of staff in the area said it seems to be a problem with the second lift hill.Don't know if anyone can confirm this but I'm sure I've heard problems in the past with that lift hill?